Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pilted

Pilted

IMG 20240502 171716684 HDR

IMG 20240502 171722793 HDR

IMG 20240502 171727659 HDR

IMG 20240502 171730849 HDR

IMG 20240502 171734275 HDR

Check out this hospital dinner, it is a congratulatory dinner for having a baby. Never seen nothing like this in a hospital before. Just crazy.

Had a baby girl 6 lb 14 oz
IMG 20240502 125203735

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
What’s your temperature swing like in the heat of summer day/night
So without my smaller ac it was pushing above 90 and high humidity...

Adding my older smaller ac I could moderate to 85ish with lower humidity.... but not enough to kill molds and wpm last summer... but last summer hurt a lot of us regardless...

I figure with this ac being 10k btu on old rating scale... and my other being 5k or 6k btu....old standards...

Might bring it within acceptable ranges with the added uv-c

I also run my lights at night time during summer to help fight summer heat...

I never really had an actual temp gauge or anything until recently... I could tell by my own sense of feeling for temps....

With nes controller I'll be able to answer actual temps with certainty... but I know my old ac helped but bigger 1 might be better with the added light

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

So without my smaller ac it was pushing above 90 and high humidity...

Adding my older smaller ac I could moderate to 85ish with lower humidity.... but not enough to kill molds and wpm last summer... but last summer hurt a lot of us regardless...

I figure with this ac being 10k btu on old rating scale... and my other being 5k or 6k btu....old standards...

Might bring it within acceptable ranges with the added uv-c

I also run my lights at night time during summer to help fight summer heat...

I never really had an actual temp gauge or anything until recently... I could tell by my own sense of feeling for temps....

With nes controller I'll be able to answer actual temps with certainty... but I know my old ac helped but bigger 1 might be better with the added light
Yeah the alternative lighting off during daylight is one way to keep temperature down, do these units drain water from evaporation and vent hot exhaust? If so it’d be crucial to vent the hot air somewhere it can’t creep back in. Ever thought of creating a false wall so your cooling area is smaller? Those foam insulation boards would work great for that.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I once rolled a 1/2 Oz of G13 with a gram of coke in a huge, 50 dollar cigar. That thing was insane. Me and 4 my friends all chipped in for this masterpiece. We smoked on that bitch ALL night. The coke made it burn super slow. The combination of the sedative G13 with the upper of cocaine made a crazy ride.

Yeah I'll never forget that night 🤣

edit to add- Don't try this at home, kids. I firmly believe good drugs don't exist anymore. Fuckin' everything getting cut with meth or fentanyl. This has been a public disservice announcement. We are the government, and we lo<e you.

leroygreen

leroygreen

I once rolled a 1/2 Oz of G13 with a gram of coke in a huge, 50 dollar cigar. That thing was insane. Me and 4 my friends all chipped in for this masterpiece. We smoked on that bitch ALL night. The coke made it burn super slow. The combination of the sedative G13 with the upper of cocaine made a crazy ride.
My wife has a friend from Kentucky and every year this family full of growers get together in Kentucky for a huge family reunion. They all bring smoke they been working on and on the last day all the smoke that's left is twisted in a huge cannon of a joint.
LoL wtf is thcA
Walked into a dispensary to compare my flower to theirs and they told me about loopholes and shit
Jewelers loops? They are magnifier to see trichromes.

Stokes

Stokes

My wife has a friend from Kentucky and every year this family full of growers get together in Kentucky for a huge family reunion. They all bring smoke they been working on and on the last day all the smoke that's left is twisted in a huge cannon of a joint.

Jewelers loops? They are magnifier to see trichromes.
No its supposed to be actual flower but is supposed ti be non psychoactive until burned. Isnt that all thc lol

Oh, no. I meant ways they get around having to have a license to sell cannabis

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

LoL wtf is thcA
Walked into a dispensary to compare my flower to theirs and they told me about loopholes and shit
isn’t as potent as the real deal. It does help though. When I’m running low I will sprinkle Kief from the grinder on top just to give it a kick. Just to knock the edge off. I think it’s just a way for these non legal states to test the waters on even considering THC . After that marijuana law was introduced last week my state can’t find even find a bank that will support cannabis

IMG 1197
IMG 1195
Stokes

Stokes

isn’t as potent as the real deal. It does help though. When I’m running low I will sprinkle Kief from the grinder on top just to give it a kick. Just to knock the edge off. I think it’s just a way for these non legal states to test the waters on even considering THC . After that marijuana law was introduced last week my state can’t find even find a bank that will support cannabis
Ok thanks.
I asked the girl about it and she said its the same flower just harvested a week early. So i was like no amber or what. She looked at me like i was crazy so i just turned around and walked out

P

Putthataway

Take note of the contains less than triangle 9 which is delta 9 thc in cannabis. Left corner of the bag. What exactly is this shit?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ok thanks.
I asked the girl about it and she said its the same flower just harvested a week early. So i was like no amber or what. She looked at me like i was crazy so i just turned around and walked out
The downfall of the cannabis industry, complete ignorance even when they are the retailer they have no idea what they are selling, there just one of the “gotta be first” for the money grab folks

Top Bottom