Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yea, and to make matters worse what they had on display was straight larf, and i still dont wtf thca actually is 😐
No idea they sell that stuff everywhere here too even though weed is legal, here the people who can’t get a license display that shit, but ask them and they’ll pull out the backpacks of the real stuff 🤣🔥🔥

I don’t buy flower anyways, but I’ll grab a blinker here or there but not too often, I do have some 200mg starburst Eddie’s though imma try out in a Few days lol

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

No idea they sell that stuff everywhere here too even though weed is legal, here the people who can’t get a license display that shit, but ask them and they’ll pull out the backpacks of the real stuff 🤣🔥🔥

I don’t buy flower anyways, but I’ll grab a blinker here or there but not too often, I do have some 200mg starburst Eddie’s though imma try out in a Few days lol
I did a 200 mg drink a few months ago and tried to post on here, it hit me all at once and made me sleep, anything other than sleep was too physically demanding like waking to the bathroom down a hallway was like a funhouse adventure equipped with tilting walls and conveyer belt wallpaper. It took a bad back pain to the point where my lumbar muscles were spasming and erased it overnight.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Found a super old photo of i believe a GG4/bubba kush run. Back in the HPS days, so close to 10 years ago now.

The taller more lanky plant up close is the GG4, the denser one in the back is the bubba kush. Its pre 2010 bubba. And both of these plants lineage continues in my peaceblaster and gobnugget F1s.

Not the smartest plants to grow together. But i did. Second photo is a shot on the GG4. Probably 5-6weeks if had to guess. Had a month-ish to go here anyway.
Nice bud shot hps

Full room hps shot

The cola is pre 2010 Bubba kush. The one on the left is for sure anyway. Not totally sure on the cola to the right. May be jilly bean or gelato 41. or a small list of somethings. i preferred to fresh trim.
Colas biggs

Everyone loves some good bud pRon right?

Last edited:
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

So, my light came. It's not the one I ordered *Yawns* but since it was so cheap and took about 9 million years to get here I figured I'd try it out.

Problem is it's just a quantum board with no information whatsoever.
No paperwork, no markings, no nothing. It came with a ballast, with no information on it either.

It has a switch on it. Could be a self destruction mechanism of sorts. Probably not, I'm guessing it's a switch to go from a more blue to a more red spectrum.

Ok, I dont have a par meter and those phone apps you need to set somehow and since I dont know anything about the light 🤷 correct me if I'm wrong.

I ordered a dimmable 65W samsung led quantum board with IR & UV.

F it. See you in Valhall.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

You americans have an interesting legal system I must say. I always enjoy digging into a news story. Things can be sort of legal, in some places? Must be difficult if you travel over state lines for work or whatever, on a daily basis.

I spent a year in the US, but this was 23 years ago. I had a great time, absolutely amazing year, and I had no real trouble that I recall. My friend got held at gunpoint once, and a couple of lightly clad ladies tried to rip me off, but, meh 🤷

Lots of stuff happened actually. But what an adventure.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
You americans have an interesting legal system I must say. I always enjoy digging into a news story. Things can be sort of legal, in some places? Must be difficult if you travel over state lines for work or whatever, on a daily basis.

I spent a year in the US, but this was 23 years ago. I had a great time, absolutely amazing year, and I had no real trouble that I recall. My friend got held at gunpoint once, and a couple of lightly clad ladies tried to rip me off, but, meh 🤷

I will only travel to legal weed states🤣🤣🤣... I live in New York State... we have best weed laws in the country... anywhere u can smoke cigarettes u can smoke weed in public... no other state has a public consumption law for weed... also can carry 3 oz on you legally!!!

I wait for cops to hit drive thru across from my work and take a gravity bong hit in front of them🤣🤣🤣 it's my new legal right and I fully support that right daily

JKash

JKash

Supporter

Unless we live close to state lines... out of our entire population... very few work in different states... not saying we dont... but in perspective of the whole populous... it's a small amt...

For instance in Colorado you can legally marry your 1st cousin... or in new york... it's still illegal to carry an ice cream sandwich in your pocket on SUNDAYS🤣

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Unless we live close to state lines... out of our entire population... very few work in different states... not saying we dont... but in perspective of the whole populous... it's a small amt...

For instance in Colorado you can legally marry your 1st cousin... or in new york... it's still illegal to carry an ice cream sandwich in your pocket on SUNDAYS🤣
Lol, there was a site called dumblaws.com that listed some funny stuff back in the day. You know what day I'm talking about.

Where I live it's illegal to drive around without your headlights in the middle of the day 🤷 And weed is illegal, pfft, imagine that BS.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
View attachment 2159651So why does this light I won say co2 in their intro to growing hemp?
What @MartyMcFly42oh said... plants can handle a certain amount of light under normal environmental conditions... by adding co2 you can boost your light to higher outputs... photosynthesis takes place faster in co2 rich environments in a nutshell... also you can let your temps get a little higher than normal....

Co2 is run while lights are on only... usually in the flower stage you want no higher than 1200ppm for c02

Top Bottom