Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I recently gave up my phlizon fd6500 for their uv ir triple channel 640w light.... im not really seeing a difference in bud structure or trich production.... my banner 2 and urkle is under uv ir....
My new light has them. I think maybe those big bars that burns a hole through a man's soul in 15 minutes might add something 🤷 but a little diode or two, nah, doubt it.

But you guys are where I get my knowledge, this is just me thinking

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
My new light has them. I think maybe those big bars that burns a hole through a man's soul in 15 minutes might add something 🤷 but a little diode or two, nah, doubt it.

But you guys are where I get my knowledge, this is just me thinking
I have medic grow ez-8 lights... I found my frostiest plants were grown under those lights... they are san'an diodes... nothing special but man do my buds get frosty under those lights

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Something dad says is that you shouldn't cut your fan leaves. They contain the nutrients the plant needs to grow bud in their last two weeks. That's why the leaves turn yellow.

What does science think of this? Dad thinks carial infections are spread through drinking glasses after all.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Something dad says is that you shouldn't cut your fan leaves. They contain the nutrients the plant needs to grow bud in their last two weeks. That's why the leaves turn yellow.

What does science think of this? Dad thinks carial infections are spread through drinking glasses after all.
I don't bother cutting leaves. Maybe if covering bud sites otherwise I leave them on until I'm ready to smoke or process it😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom