Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

IMG 1334

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I know you boys are probably the wrong crowd to ask about this, no offense….. But…. Ive been working for the military industrial complex for about 8 months now, and only smoke on Thursdays so in the event i get tested i would probably be in the clear come monday. Anyways, i just noticed a sign on the other side of the building that reminded people that regardless of state law, people with a security clearance still cant smoke. Well, as luck would have it, my clearance has lapsed, and my position doesnt require it.

You think i could consider that permission?
I mean, it’s ambiguous enough for me, I say work the part of the rule. That isn’t written out.
I’m a total asshole though. 😆

P

Putthataway

IMG 1339
Here’s the update on my seedlings ^ up top right side the purest indica, left is the nl2 all the seedlings were stretching with the exception of the nl2. I am using the ac affinity propagation system which I modified. Last one they were all stretchy in the starter thing and turning up the light would kill another seedling. Not to mention removing the seedling from the tray was sketchy. You get a small amount dirt. Never again but I have repurposed the try for a spot to place the humidifier on. Anyway everyone was stretching except the nl2. I turned the light up to 3 then 4 the next day. It kind of seemed like the 4 was a tad much. They gave off some yellow color I didn’t approve of. I put it back to 3 . Today all of the little leaves are praying to the little bars of light.
IMG 1340
^ caps Cali blues and the cup of water ^
IMG 1341
^ over here we have Durban poison and I officially renaming the lemon biker og to the lost biker. No where to be found 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Cali Blue snip that I am mistreating ✌️View attachment 2166092
Nah that’s fine homie, I make some of my cuttings sit in the box too long, with too much light depends on where my box is setup and all, but by the time I planted them, they weren5x more busted than that. They always bounce back for me though, I def don’t trim my leaf tips either I’m lazy 👊🏻🤡

Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
You too?
Fuck me running it’s an issue🤣
Right! Haha just that time of year for me, you’re just a glutton for abuse you do it all year round hahaha

I don’t want this bike…. I think every man NEEDS this bike 🤣

Yeah I’d be dead, but I’d be doin 200 with every cop in the county behind me with a massive smile on my face when it happened 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Nah that’s fine homie, I make some of my cuttings sit in the box too long, with too much depends on where my box is setup and all, but by the time I planted them, they weren5x more busted than that. They always bounce back for me though, I def don’t trim my leaf tips either I’m lazy 👊🏻🤡
yeah, not in the cloner I don’t snip em either, in soil I do usually but when I’m in that cloner there’s no need, they barely droop lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom