Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

They look droopy today. Last night was really cold though. No yellowing in the leave, just drooping. Maybe adjust mu nutrition upwards? I think it's a bit scary though.

DWC sucks. No, lol, but I suck at it so my results are meh. Just gonna finish this run and we are in soil baby.

Got some great support on the light from a forum member and my new growspace is all set up.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

You’re welcome buddy!
The pbb if def solid, trusts genetics originally.
The banner I built from scratch with land races. Glad you like em’
I'm liking the Banners so far, one went almost all orange hair as soon as it started to flower. It's not as frosty as the other. The second one is mostly white pistils but has a nice frost.
The PBB is stanky as hell, running it in a 1G. It's so covered in trics it has that look like the sugar leaves are sagging from the weight.
Probably should be running my filter but haven't even turned it on in Months, fuck it. I live alone in a big old house and enjoy the aroma. Just don't expect me to answer the front door if you come calling!

Latest posts

Top Bottom