Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Cleaned the cuts up
GDP's
View attachment 2166707
and a new seed popping from a different purple parent crossing.

Blueberry Hash Plant
View attachment 2166708

Cherry Wine hemp
View attachment 2166709

View attachment 2166711
A full hot box makes me happy

Sin City
View attachment 2166710
There were 13 seeds, planted 7. Red can't count. Getting excited, something new.

Basil in Kratky
View attachment 2166713
View attachment 2166714
Fill the nutrient water up a 1/4" past the bottom of the basket, in this case a 2oz solo. Roots will grow out and as the water is used and evaporated the plant produces air roots while also keeping roots in the water. I do this every year for my wife in the kitchen window. Got 3 there now. We love to cook and love basil.

Look at this dead mf'er
View attachment 2166712
You used dirt from the pet cemetery again didn’t you?
SOMETIMES, dead is better 😂

Rama777

Rama777

Day 1, about to get stupid in here after the stretch..

5998FB5E 74D7 4454 A604 BC4AEE7E35CE

Rama777

Rama777

Bro, you have come a looooong way.
I was always impressed with your acumen from jump street, but really man, way to go.
Your belly is full, but I’ll be damned if you ain’t starving still. 👊🏻🤡
I lucked into one of the best teachers :)) I owe at least half of my skills to you!!

Do you know if clones stretch any more or less than their mothers? I’ve been wondering that.. Two of these are sure to get to 42” tall if they’re equal to the mom. Wouldn’t be so bad knowing what I know now, but I totally forgot that this tent is 7 inches shorter than my other one, DOH!!

When’s the best time to super crop when doing so in flower?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I lucked into one of the best teachers :)) I owe at least half of my skills to you!!

Do you know if clones stretch any more or less than their mothers? I’ve been wondering that.. Two of these are sure to get to 42” tall if they’re equal to the mom. Wouldn’t be so bad knowing what I know now, but I totally forgot that this tent is 7 inches shorter than my other one, DOH!!

I super crop WHENEVER THE CLOWN DAMN WELL PLEASES.
now on clones, sometimes they he internodal spacing can get a bit farther In between nodes, but if you command the light. You can def change that a bit.

But yeah, super cropping is actually really mellow, I’ve had to do it right in the middle of them stacking, works with no issues as long as you take your time, and makes sure you make that fibers nice and loose so you don’t stress a split in your stalk. No biggy when you do that in veg, but I really take my time when they are in flower, you remember the vid I sent, just a little more ginger.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

in my experience, this is actually kind of tricky to accurately answer.

Simple answer, yes, it will be the same.

It can seem like more though, clones are often a little bit more difficult to fill up the canopy. And i think some plants where ive repeatedly cloned a clone, yea started to get lanky and weird over time lol.

Seed plants can sometimes cola up a little better ime, but some plants the clones have been almost identical to their mother plants.

Complex answer is probably. at least in my own experience.

Rama777

Rama777

Thanks guys! I’m looking forward to seeing how the clones perform. They were both bonsai’d for a while so their main stems are like freaking tree trunks, all red and brown and striped and cool as fuck. They grew like fiends when I turned them loose.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thanks guys! I’m looking forward to seeing how the clones perform. They were both bonsai’d for a while so their main stems are like freaking tree trunks, all red and brown and striped and cool as fuck. They grew like fiends when I turned them loose.
there's something awestriking about a gnarly, impressive cannabis stalk.

I actually still have the stalk of the largest indoor plant i ever grew, a colombian land race sativa. I honestly just kinda sit and hold it and look at it sometimes. Ill never have another plant this big indoors unless it's an accident like this one hahahahaha.

@Captspaulding i got into my old google photos yesterday finally 😎
First day 12/12
215641641 2335676383229548 2243440711493154330 n

Like... maybe 4-5 weeks later, took the plant to about week 13 or so. Was probably a 16 week plant indoors. Nuts
IMG 20210811 122238

9 ish weeks into flower
235955794 368399024942468 8018220795678145988 n

Bout killed her at around 13 weeks. Very tricky plants in hydro the pure sativas.

IMG 20211005 195041

But yea, the stalk was WTF, straight up 100% Wiskey Tango Foxtrot buddy. Had to remove it from the net-pot that it had physical fused into with wire cutters, and had to cut the root ball off with a saw.

IMG 20211007 010619 1

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
there's something awestriking about a gnarly, impressive cannabis stalk.

I actually still have the stalk of the largest indoor plant i ever grew, a colombian land race sativa. I honestly just kinda sit and hold it and look at it sometimes. Ill never have another plant this big indoors unless it's an accident like this one hahahahaha.

@Captspaulding i got into my old google photos yesterday finally 😎
First day 12/12
View attachment 2166765

Like... maybe 4-5 weeks later, took the plant to about week 13 or so.
View attachment 2166770

9 ish weeks into flower
View attachment 2166766

Bout killed her at around 13 weeks. Very tricky plants in hydro the pure sativas.

View attachment 2166772

But yea, the stalk was WTF, straight up 100% Wiskey Oscar Tango buddy.

View attachment 2166767
Fucking awesome, I’ve grown some close to that in size indo, that is a certified beast right there. 15-20g totes and such.
Yeah if I could find my old phone there is a few crazy runs in that thing.
That stalk is def worth keeping
I have a hat rack around here somewhere from a blue dream scrog years ago, I know gnick has a stalk from an outdoor plant that was fucking ridiculous.

Some stalks are just worth the conversation.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Fucking awesome, I’ve grown some close to that in size indo, that is a certified beast right there. 15-20g totes and such.
Yeah if I could find my old phone there is a few crazy runs in that thing.
That stalk is def worth keeping
I have a hat rack around here somewhere from a blue dream scrog years ago, I know gnick has a stalk from an outdoor plant that was fucking ridiculous.

Some stalks are just worth the conversation.
This was the half of the pull that didn't sell on lineage prestige lol.

And i didnt run out for about a year, about 2lbs from a single plant under 1kw hps.

Prob woulda hit the fabled 3 a light completely by accident had i not botched it right at the end and took her a good 16 weeks.

(seriously, this is NOT a plant for DWC, near daily root zone flushes, constant PH bouncing, she literally shat into her own nutrient solution continuously because her landrace evolved in high mineral low organic matter mountain soils. Was a total bitch in DWC)

A little over a pound of pure sativa land race in this photo iirc. No one wanted it though lol. Hard to believe this nug was pulled early at 13ish weeks :x

245103473 439824820871477 2310167808596708475 n
IMG 20211012 103304
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I still have this leaf pressed in wax paper somewhere in my stuff too. Was the biggest leaf i've ever pruned from an indoor plant. And i really, really didnt want to, but it had to go. I love keeping some form of keepsake from every round of flowering plants i have.

Really need to find the wax pressing.

This leaf belongs to my "Biggs" cross. The name was chosen for reasons that should be obvious. For scale im a good bit over 6' and a goot bit over 200lbs. Usually. This leaf was bigger then most human heads.
262019301 2025236557630327 2961496841326288838 n 1

260480581 232362659031373 6969286937139475154 n

Im done being a stoned show-off now 😅 im feeling more sentimental on my end the show-boaty though fwiw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom