Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Ah yes the DARE program. As teen punks in the late 80s we used drive up to NH and party.

Cops were always present and on high alert.

My buddy, being the criminal mastermind that he was, put a DARE bumper sticker on his shit box.

You know, to throw off the cops 🤣🤣🤣

While cruising down a crowded street he was punched square in the face! 🤣🤣🤣🤣✌️
I support my local sheriffs dept. ; ) 😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

My sister used to get pulled over in her jeep patriot all the time. Had a coexist sticker on the bumper. She Never put the two together. Cops absolutely look for those stickers to profile people that may have cannabis on them. At least out here in good ole boy land they do.

She went to a white sedan car after that and getting pulled over for no reason basically stoped, until... she put the coexist sticker on the new car too. All of a sudden she was getting pulled over like once a month, only ever getting "warnings" again. I pointed out that it was probably the coexist sticker, and she disagreed, but she pulled it off her newer car and she hasnt been pulled over once since. It's been a couple years now.

Did you know a cop can pull you over, legally, for having one of those scented air fresheners on your rear-view that those car washes put there for you? She didnt either.

Its young backwoods redneck cops looking for free weed to steal is what it is. Even if they found some, they prob just chew you out and tell you to go on somewhere, or write the citation for less then there actually was. There's a small town about an hour away from me locally infamous for the cops just taking kid's pot and bookin' it.

Good ole "my state"... where you can buy top shelf grade flower in a gas station on the way home from work, and not even make it because you went to jail for it 15 minutes later without ever even opening it, assuming the good ole boy didn't just take it, and make you think you were going to jail just to leave you outside town with no phone and a 2 hour walk back to your car to find out it's been towed. Home is where the heart is i tell ya what. Either way though, even if given a court date after being arrested for cannabis here, when you show up, they'll just throw out your charges but still charge you court costs lol. It's just revenue collection for them now.

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I walked in back of a known drug house to get a 20 bag back in like 91. You would walk to the back and you would hand money through a mail slot in door and get you drugs of choice. Well right as I'm getting ready to put my money into slot I peek around corner and driving up the drive way a cop. I never put my money into door just started walking to cop car and they got all hyped like they had a bust. They were pretty pissed 😆. Another time Ian a friend of mine and I were just pulling left over calyxes on stalks to scrape up a bowl or two and we left to go to dairy Mart. In the store a two cops walked in and harassed us for about 30 min because we smelt of weed. 80 & 90's cop and weed scene was just crazy. Literally risking your life and freedom just to smoke some nugs. Don't get me started on that b.s. D.A.R.E program. 😂
67249a545a42098fb22494af9713e8c9

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

The was the single most derped out "i just got hit in the head" facial expression i think ive ever seen. Looks like it's from a cartoon.

There be tornados coming says mom. So i goes and see's the weather forecast. Momma aint lying. Gonna go stake down the chic wire cages on the babies lol.
Sheep dip. Cover the babies😶

I'm hoping we're back to normal after the past 2 years with atmospheric rivers running through for months at a time. I usually grow all winter. This was the first time I wasn't breeding and only kept a few moms in years. Only time I can control the amount if light so I can flip them from 15 hr in the greenhouse to 10-11 hrs outside in the winter and they go right to flower.

Good luck with the storms🙏

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
My parent's did the same thing with my older brother right before his 3rd grade year too. Same for my younger sister. Too young to know about cannabis honestly. Me finding out the truth about it that young did have some consequences. But their hand was forced on the matter.

My mom worked at a low income children's primary physician clinic associated with St jude and childrens hospital.. Some of the children her clinic saw were foster's that resulted from the early 90s dare programs because thats where the state was ordering local foster parents to take the children. Not all cannabis enjoying parents were so lucky as to know this was going on ahead of time. Some of those parents are probably still serving prison sentences for non violent cannabis related "crimes" while being black or something. My mom had access to more information on these children and their pasts then the foster parents did.

Such an insidious thing it chills my spine to think about it contrasted to today's cannabis climate.
INFURIATING!
So im expecting 80mph winds and up to baseball sized hail. These storms are dropping golf ball sized hail 3 hours west of me right now. Have spawned nearly a dozen tornados. And it just got clear, and it’s getting HOT real fast. Gonna be some doozies when they come through for sure.
FRIGHTENING! You got a safe place to go? Will hail that big go through a house roof?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I guess after receiving the D.A.R.E Tshirt in school I unknowingly possed for a family photo at my uncle’s house in Maine right next to a twelve foot tall plant he had growing beside his house. I was oblivious to it until my curiosity kicked in and then it only sparked my interest.
The war on drugs was never against the drugs, it’s always been against the people. When will humanity realize that if you tell us not to do something, then we’ll naturally want to do it.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

im in story mode now lmao

i made some snickerdoodles with a shit load of reclaim i didnt weigh first. just eyeballed it.

These cookies were dangerous, and we were idiots, me and my fiance took them, and some regular snickledoodle to a haloween party we thought kids werent going to be at...

Even though we used different plates and made it very clear when we arrived, the drunk idiots poured both plates together o nthe main food table when we went outback to the bonfire.

Like 10 mins later a couple kids walk out eating snickerdoodles, and to double check....we inqured exactly what got done with the snickerdoodles. Pointing out we were told it was an adult's haloween party and edibles welcome.

We were told its an adult haloween party, and some magic snickerdoodles are VERY welcome. in text and call form both, from more then one person organizing the party.

These snickerdoodles, i found out later on (i took ALL of them back to the car) we dangerously strong, you couldnt eat one without a basic coma.

Children ended up in the hospital unconscious unresponsive and shallow breathing. They werent in any real danger, but i Felt horrible. Havent gone to another party since actually. Still feel like the worst person ever over it.
Shity parenting is to blame there bud. I stopped going to parties at my aunts house because they were letting high school kids drink there as long as they weren’t driving. These parties would have fifty people at them at certain times of all ages. I just didn’t feel comfortable around underage drinking. I guess it’s a double edged sword on one hand the kids will find a way to drink no matter what, providing that safe place doesn’t necessarily mean shit if the adults were too messed up to be adults. I just didn’t want to be around if the cops ever showed up.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Shity parenting is to blame there bud. I stopped going to parties at my aunts house because they were letting high school kids drink there as long as they weren’t driving. These parties would have fifty people at them at certain times of all ages. I just didn’t feel comfortable around underage drinking. I guess it’s a double edged sword on one hand the kids will find a way to drink no matter what, providing that safe place doesn’t necessarily mean shit if the adults were too messed up to be adults. I just didn’t want to be around if the cops ever showed up.
Oh i know, It just messed with me, had i been more aware of the context, id have adulted for everyone else no problem, but didnt even get that chance lmao. Instead i enabled the only almost decent argument some ancient dusty politician has in favor of keeping this plant illegal hahahahaha.

All kids were fine, but parents being drunk flipped out, mostly on me, and pretty much entire collective blame was placed on me and my fiance as well. One kid was out and wouldnt wake up like 20 mins after he had a bite of cookie and ended up taken to the ER.

When i tried one later, i couldnt keep my eyes open from one, and my legs felt like they were 1000 lbs hahahahahaha. Wasn;t that good giggly edible high either, was that tense, heavy, anxious one that just forces you into a coma eventually.

Top Bottom