Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Congratulations. Hope it’s a better fit for you. I work in a small warehouse. I enjoy it some days. It can be a good source of exercise depending on what you’re working with. Suits me better than riding a desk or counter all day.
I say
Kick her square In the grundle…..

Leoman

Leoman

This shogun strain from RQS is like some shaman shit. Smoked a little chunk last night before bed and felt like I was floating in space and slowly rotating, hearing sounds I couldn't identify. Need to find out how my buddy's making out with it or if my tolerance is really that low.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Well I’m back from holidays done with night shift so be popping some beans n getting growing again very shortly had a ball in Surfers Paradise Queensland coming from where I come from it was hectic as fk but the whole fam had a ball went on a helicopter for the first time JetSki theme parks shopping for the mrs it had it all partied hard now recover time hope yas all doin well n now I’m back and not doin nights il be contributing more hopefully this my view from hotel was absolutely sick had a spa in my room was awesome now back to reality👍
IMG 5855
IMG 5884

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well I’m back from holidays done with night shift so be popping some beans n getting growing again very shortly had a ball in Surfers Paradise Queensland coming from where I come from it was hectic as fk but the whole fam had a ball went on a helicopter for the first time JetSki theme parks shopping for the mrs it had it all partied hard now recover time hope yas all doin well n now I’m back and not doin nights il be contributing more hopefully this my view from hotel was absolutely sick had a spa in my room was awesome now back to reality👍View attachment 2167962View attachment 2167963
Welcome back to the fold good sir!

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

So my plants survived nickle sized hail going continuoulsy for about 20 mins last night.

10 small plants barely at their 6th node. They don't even look like anything happened at all :3

Was sweating bullets last night, and didnt have time to check em before i left for work this morning got called in early.

Latest posts

Top Bottom