Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Man im super stressed out now.

One of my labeled fem seeds has shown as male. Either several years ago there was a mistake on labeling, or ive made a mistake putting them in the ground, or something. I got 4 plants out there that should have the potential to show male and this aint one of those i know for a fact. I feel like my ex roommate may have pulled something.... idk, i digress.

My entire grow season just turned into a giant "?" lol.

All of a sudden because this one plant has pre-balls, i dont have any idea what 6/10 of my plants are 🤣😅😭

Is sad, but if it came from my personal crisper drawer, it's something worth growing. This probably means ive lost my lineages i spent years developing though.

440456525 1499942400870309 3130761527916470686 n
Last edited:
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Man im super stressed out now.

One of my labeled fem seeds has shown as male. Either several years ago there was a mistake on labeling, or ive made a mistake putting them in the ground, or something. I got 4 plants out there that should have the potential to show male and this aint one of those i know for a fact. I feel like my ex roommate may have pulled something.... idk, i digress.

My entire grow season just turned into a giant "?" lol.

All of a sudden because this one plant has pre-balls, i dont have any idea what 6/10 of my plants are 🤣😅😭
Sooo I have a confession... work life and personal life took a 180 on me... in turn my grow suffered....it took me waaaaay to long to notice that I had a male...

Why my plants look like hell???
Apparently it's easier to book a ticket to the moon than to get soil that is not miracle grow or miracle grow like media in my small town.... literally just resorted to amazon/walmart delivery... for the cost of 2 bales... online 100 bucks for single bale🤬🤬🤬

20240502 205208
20240505 104422
20240505 104426
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

lo
Sooo I have a confession... work life and personal life took a 180 on me... in turn my grow suffered....it took me waaaaay to long to notice that I had a male...

Why my plants look like hell???
Apparently it's easier to book a ticket to the moon than to get soil that is not miracle grow or miracle grow like media in my small town.... literally just resorted to amazon/walmart delivery... for the cost of 2 bales... online 100 bucks for single bale🤬🤬🤬
looks like you caught him just in time.

We've all been there mt friend. Shoulda seen the state oof my DWC tent about 6 weeks into a new GF hahahahaha.

You can get away with stuff like MG and hyponex fine if you screen out all the twigs and bark, and replace their mass with perlite and buffer up the ph, but. I havent even been able to find ANY perlite within a 1.5 hour drive of here though. My young indoor plants suffer for it so far lol. Im just using my own compost and coir with some course building sand for increased drainage rn. Its... acceptable i suppose lol.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
lo

We've all been there mt friend. Shoulda seen the state oof my DWC tent about 6 weeks into a new GF hahahahaha.

If you dont want him, cut the stalk after tossing a trash bag over him, youll prb be ok.

You can get away with stuff like MG and hyponex fine if you screen out all the twigs and bark, and replace their mass with perlite lol
I had it right next to steps leading out... just grabbed the 1 gal... slowly went upstairs and out door right to can and cut it out there🤣

I don't have the quarantine space for pollen at the current moment

20240505 110904
C

chinaoreo

@Trustfall Hey guys I got some Gary Payton x okie drying up and honestly to my suprise it’s very skunky.. 🦨 lol I know I’ve got some sweeter orange Type phenos of them as well.. these are not sweet at all. They are Skunky..

I took a couple puffs at work lunch today went back in and my coworker said geez someone ran over a skunk.. lol I know some of you have grown it out also so who knows about that.. lol trust..what parent gives it the skunkiness..?

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I had it right next to steps leading out... just grabbed the 1 gal... slowly went upstairs and out door right to can and cut it out there🤣

I don't have the quarantine space for pollen at the current moment
poor feller.

I actually needed a male, but i want it from my original jack x original big bud plants. Not My feminized half land race peaceblaster F1's

Ironic thing is, all my OJ x BB plants are branching out awefully female-like 🤣 😭 😶

Good news though, my biggs are definitely my biggs, but theyve never left my possesion either. Same with my oj x bb.

My gobnuggets and peaceblasters just got suuuuuuuper suss unfortunately. It does appear to be the only male in preflower, and growth style, rest are showing what look to be either female preflower, or nothing at all. There is an infinitecimally small chance i suppose, that i got one of those 1 in10,000 male feminized plants. It DOES happen, its just incredibly incredibly rare. They'll hermie female if let grown out too lol. I've had one before. only one.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

lo

You can get away with stuff like MG and hyponex fine if you screen out all the twigs and bark, and replace their mass with perlite and buffer up the ph, but. I havent even been able to find ANY perlite within a 1.5 hour drive of here though. My young indoor plants suffer for it so far lol. Im just using my own compost and coir with some course building sand for increased drainage rn. Its... acceptable i suppose lol.
I use this stuff for perlite and I don’t think it was over ten dollars for shipping for their biggest bag

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Latest posts

Top Bottom