Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BB22

BB22

🧟‍♂️🤣
IMG 4382

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I never got the appeal of wrapping
weed in tobacco?. Just don’t know why. 🤷‍♂️

I dipped Copenhagen for decades ✌️
Here people mix like 1/3 of weed with 2/3 of tobacco in their joints 🤷 Like everybody. Every time I light a joint I'll have people complaining that there's no tobacco in it, seriously. Even though I grew up around this I never got that. Why? Do you want to smoke a cigarette? Then go do that shit like.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Wrapping to me makes my smoke a little bit special. It's not just meds that I need, it's something special I put some energy into and now I'll kick back and focus on my blunt. It has like a cigar feel. I'm a big roller. Yeah baby.

Then I'm myself again, lol, but for a couple of minutes,I feel like I'm the absolute shit.

🤷

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It's honestly my absolute favorite way of smoking though. A honey backwoods blunt.

Smoking tobacco is very, very unhealthy though. I mostly do glass or hemp wraps.
Once I quit ciggs I swapped to joints. Blunts, especially a Dutch or a back woods are easier for me to roll.
I love my bong though, nothing gets you like a big ass glass bong IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom