Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
How important is it to check ph before you do anything else when you have deficiencies etc etc ?
Only if you have horrible tap water and then only use lemon juice for down and baking soda for up. Ph adjusters waste phosphorus which we don't have an infinite supply of, but the humans in charge are dumb cunts across the board so it is what it is. They never think anything through, even the green new deal is bs to make money. I'm a fucking hippie and I think solar, wind, water etc...is inefficient garbage. Compost properly and use nuclear power, problem solved.....
Or better yet stop starting wars for money, 1 damn war pollutes more than everything else combined for 100 years. Military industrial complex can eat a dick.
Have a good day everyone! ✌️

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Only if you have horrible tap water and then only use lemon juice for down and baking soda for up. Ph adjusters waste phosphorus which we don't have an infinite supply of, but the humans in charge are dumb cunts across the board so it is what it is. They never think anything through, even the green new deal is bs to make money. I'm a fucking hippie and I think solar, wind, water etc...is inefficient garbage. Compost properly and use nuclear power, problem solved.....
Or better yet stop starting wars for money, 1 damn war pollutes more than everything else combined for 100 years. Military industrial complex can eat a dick.
Have a good day everyone! ✌️

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

The worst is when people don't even get a good tobacco but use tobacco from something like a marlboro. Before they wet the cigarette with saliva and brown the paper with a lighter. "Toasted" fuck you don't even know what toasted means. It is steamed.
Then mix it with some strong hash and make a joint out of it. Nothing is right in this picture. I don't want it.

When I was a kid the old guys here mixed hash with tobacco and smoked in their digger-pipes but they smoked tobacco in a pipe anyway so it made sense.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Soil guys. That sounded like an insult but you know what I mean.

So, I was in the local gardening shop yesterday, again.

I was harassing a guy in there about wanting to recycle small amounts of potting soil organically indoors.

He said I should get this bucket of coal and mix in.

I have been thinking about this for a while now.

Am I understanding things right that I can take used potting soil, with clay or perlite and all, remove large roots and stuff. Soften it up with water, add powder compost (what should I look for?), let sit and use it again?

Sorry for this noobish question. Looking to save a buck, shit, $8 for 3 gallons 😵

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Soil guys. That sounded like an insult but you know what I mean.

So, I was in the local gardening shop yesterday, again.

I was harassing a guy in there about wanting to recycle small amounts of potting soil organically indoors.

He said I should get this bucket of coal and mix in.

I have been thinking about this for a while now.

Am I understanding things right that I can take used potting soil, with clay or perlite and all, remove large roots and stuff. Soften it up with water, add powder compost (what should I look for?), let sit and use it again?

Sorry for this noobish question. Looking to save a buck, shit, $8 for 3 gallons 😵
All I do is remove roots.
As far as amendments I do t really do that.
Rinse and repeat. All the dirt in my entire grow is reused and unamended.

TreeBee

TreeBee

I am beginning to think zigzag has been lying to me. I have felt the last few packs that I have been going through them rather fast so I decided to write the date that I started a new pack. Well a pack lasted me 10 days and I rarely fuck up a paper. I do smoke a lot but 10 joints a day leaves me little time for anything else and I don't think I smoke THAT much. If I shared doobies or had friends I might consider this amount reasonable but neither of those things are true. I don't share joints and I don't like people enough to be friends with any of them so what the fuck ZIGZAG! 😒

Top Bottom