Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
figolus

figolus

A cushion for the mother-in-law? 🤣🤣🤣
Echinocactus grusonii 173210 2768097999

Z

Zab

Anyone ever had any luck using one of these ? i found it hard to get the liquid clear enough so i could see the results, totally forgot wtf it's called, it measures sugar levels in stuff, i think they're original used for beer and cider etc etc.

Point less really for weed unless we want to start bragging about sugar levels along side thc levels i guess.

View attachment 2169029
Its called a refractometer and yes it does measure Brix.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I too want to play this!!!

Dudes got those creepy contacts in, either that or I’ve never noticed them before because he’s always wearing a hat 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ever seen the footage of the helicopter outfitted with tons of Roman candles absolutely destroying a big field? It’s glorious 🤣🤣🤣

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Dudes got those creepy contacts in, either that or I’ve never noticed them before because he’s always wearing a hat 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ever seen the footage of the helicopter outfitted with tons of Roman candles absolutely destroying a big field? It’s glorious 🤣🤣🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
My dog has a behavior I have only noticed in speed-addicts before. He steals my stuff, and then he helps me look for it.
It like magic when you flip one upside down and get to shaking the shit outta em’. the wildest things reappear as if conjured by some sacred tweaker magical
force. Like, the lid to my cologne?
My guy? You don’t have a girlfriend of kid;
Why the tampons?
My work if tfrom 15 years ago?
and the 1/3 sub leftovers from jersey mikes, 2 1/2 months old.
And every pill in the house.
You boofed the ibuprofen?
👊🏻🤡

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

It like magic when you flip one upside down and get to shaking the shit outta em’. the wildest things reappear as if conjured by some sacred tweaker magical
force. Like, the lid to my cologne?
My guy? You don’t have a girlfriend of kid;
Why the tampons?
My work if tfrom 15 years ago?
and the 1/3 sub leftovers from jersey mikes, 2 1/2 months old.
And every pill in the house.
You boofed the ibuprofen?
👊🏻🤡
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom