Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

been a fun day😁 anyone need any roach😂
Superroach

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Got me a tub of coconut oil and some molds.

Been looking up different methods of infusing the oil. Some people decarb weed in the oven before infusing the oil in a slow cooker on low for a few hours. Isn't that basically decarbing it twice? Mine will reach the boiling point after about 4 hours so it has to be over 200f. Watched some other videos where they didn't do the first step before infusing.
Uhhh not entirely sure if decarboxylation works well without air, mixing it in a liquid solution could eliminate oxygen exposure. But I’m not a chemist, I’ll ask the Doc.
IMG 5376

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I use to grow with coco, but was ignorant to the perils of washed vs unwashed and the buffering with cal mag. Long story short was that I grew some ugly malnourished plants and chased my tail for a while with nutrient deficiencies/ lock out.
I was using box store variety coco , due to the availability and lack of a drive needed to procure,vs the extra ten miles to the grow store. I’ve since moved into the organic realm, but miss that quick explosive growth that you get when using coco. So now I’m trying out canna coco which is washed and buffered. Hopefully I’ll be able to just feed regularly and harvest without any issues.
No matter what brand of coco I've always rinsed and then soaked in a high concentration of calcium. Never had a problem and still LOVE ❤️ that explosive growth😉 I can't grow like that in soil.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

This work bullshit is really taking a toll. Multi-million dollar home. Plumbing contractor installs bath faucet to sink and then installs sink. Tiles that fucker in so you can't just pull it out cause there's tile, grout, mud, backer board and wood in the way
20240517 130037

So I had to cut the wood, backer board, then chip out the mud, grout and tile just so I can get it off the sink. But of course the nut holding the spout is rusted on
20240517 132906

unfucking unbelievable. Kinda wish my client would've given it a try first. They've got 5 more that need to be done. Oh for joy.

But first
20240517 122108

Pressure regulator needs replacing. He did do this one a few years ago and it cost him $400 cause it's a 1 1/4" pipe. Most homes have a 3/4" pipe from the meter to the house. I'm replacing it tomorrow, which will cost him double that but it will last 10+ years and is all brass.

No wonder I wanna fully retire but doubt I'll ever be able to afford it here in the magical kingdom🤣

TreeBee

TreeBee

This work bullshit is really taking a toll. Multi-million dollar home. Plumbing contractor installs bath faucet to sink and then installs sink. Tiles that fucker in so you can't just pull it out cause there's tile, grout, mud, backer board and wood in the way
View attachment 2173215
So I had to cut the wood, backer board, then chip out the mud, grout and tile just so I can get it off the sink. But of course the nut holding the spout is rusted on
View attachment 2173216
unfucking unbelievable. Kinda wish my client would've given it a try first. They've got 5 more that need to be done. Oh for joy.

But first
View attachment 2173225
Pressure regulator needs replacing. He did do this one a few years ago and it cost him $400 cause it's a 1 1/4" pipe. Most homes have a 3/4" pipe from the meter to the house. I'm replacing it tomorrow, which will cost him double that but it will last 10+ years and is all brass.

No wonder I wanna fully retire but doubt I'll ever be able to afford it here in the magical kingdom🤣
A lot of "contractors" out there

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
View attachment 2173215
View attachment 2173216

But first
View attachment 2173225

It's for reasons specifically like this, that I want to build my own home. People are fucking lazy and fucking stupid. And people wonder why I live in the middle of nowhere and don't have friends 🤣 🤠

Top Bottom