Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

She does, but usually sticks the seeds straight in soil or buys plants from a nursery. No idea how much longer she plans on leaving them in the paper towel. lol
I still do it that way, well, in coco coir actually. The rockwool doesn't work for seeds well for me, better for clones, nor the paper towel method. Peat based starter or coco coir works best for me. You should set her up in solos😉

Mothman

Mothman

I fell in love with Fawlty Towers
View attachment 2173978
I missed it when it was new but by 1980 is was a fav.

I've been a Python fan since the early 70's. I've seen/heard everything they've done, including many recordings. I know the Cheese Shop, Dead Parrot, Spanish Inquisition, Spam, Lumber Jack, How to defend yourself from someone with a banana, ETC ETC ETC! by heart.
View attachment 2173979
Probably explains my mental health?
This is one of my favorite intro scenes—I spewed when it came onscreen!

IMG 0498

@PlumberSoCal2 i think you’re perfectly normal!! 🤣

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

A couple friends turned me on to this one
MV5BMzU4NmRkMTctZWQzMi00OGQwLWFjZGEtMTRlZGNmMDdhOGYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0MTM5NjI2 V1 QL75 UX19

Early 2000's. I know this one by heart too and haven't seen it in years. Wife isn't a fan so...

And of course these classy Broads
P01m5n0b

British TV had some funny stuff through the years. Today it all seems to suck.

TreeBee

TreeBee

For those of you who also grow veggies do you think cannabis is more dramatic when its having an issue than your veggies are? I do very little to control whats going on in my veg garden I wing that shit 100% and I have never seen anything even close to the dramatic tantrum a grow room can throw when somethings not right.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I guess I'm having a winter garden this year
20240518 164503

It's weird that we have winter/summer growing seasons. I've got a bunch of lettuce seeds but can't grow the stuff here until Nov/Dec and then it goes to seed by April/May and is bitter. But those several months when I set up the old swing set
20230412 153149

20230412 153141

20230409 190902

20230409 190929

20230409 190822

with a Kratky method plus+ unlike Kratky I drain out old nute water and refresh with new. Masterblend w/ epsom salt and calcium all half strength. And with the current tests I've been running maybe one quarter strength may work just as well (currently testing on strawberries, basil and a few other herbs).

This is some sweet stuff that you'll never get from a market😉

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

For those of you who also grow veggies do you think cannabis is more dramatic when its having an issue than your veggies are? I do very little to control whats going on in my veg garden I wing that shit 100% and I have never seen anything even close to the dramatic tantrum a grow room can throw when somethings not right.
Naw. I've had everything from PM & virus to bugs and cucumbers and cantaloupe can cry louder than weed. Once you learn the right amount of nutes for your growing style and plants it becomes much easier to deal with like cutting out infected leaves before they spread.

Tomatoes can be a royal pain in my soil. This year l'm growing 4 main types, Beefmaster, Roma, Red cherries and Yellow Pear shaped cherries one of each in coco coir/MasterBlend, killing it. Then 3 Beefmasters in 3 gal homemade soil doing very well with Cilantro. 2 more that I'm gonna have to put in the ground somewhere🤣 3 Romas in 2 gal soil around the pool with a Red and Yellow cherry AND my wife's fave, Sweet Peas.

2 of each the Yellow and red cherries on the side of Swing Set. And still I have a few more clones from 4 original plants, 3 bought as seedlings a month ago and the red cherry I kept going through the winter.

All that yo say I have to deal with mosaic on the tomatoes, cucumbers and squash as well as PM on Peas and beans. It's a constant battle and unless you let a bug get outta control (I've had both aphids and spider mites along with PM get outta control) weed is easier🤣

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

@Captspaulding

Just to absolute 100% transparent.

Im not 100% if those columbian land race seeds i sent you are as labeled. Many sharpie labeles had been worn off from various things coming in and out the crisper. Mushrooms, concentrates/hash, lots of stuff.

Me and my ex roomate agreed those werre most likely them based on appearance. cant promise. Grow wisely. But if in the crisper, its at minimum something interesting.

Those seeds labeled "gobnugget F1 FEM" gave me 2 males. My roomate assured me they were as i labeled them when sent, and i labeled, and made them myself. But Tbh i left that housing situation with a bit of drama on both our parts. after getting males from those seeds (i requested them not long after the drama) i have suspicions my ex roommate may have pulled something on me in sending me those seeds, if you know what i mean. I cant promise origin at all here.

I make zero promises on the gobnuggets, on quality or lineage. Grow at your own risk.

Those OJ x OBB beans, have at em. My plants even have that ridiculously oversized middle leaf finger the old big buds had. So did my ex roomates. And he also pulled the fattest buds hes personally ever grown out of them. They have the right genetic quirks to back up my old friends statements hes let them inbreed for years, and they have never once left my possession since i got them, and ill even go out on a limb and PROMISE 100% germ rates. I know how to store my seed. Expect some genetic funkyness here and there since inbred for that long though. i got 2/4 mutants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green crack shatter and ghost OG pure diamonds melted over a doobie of friend's 2023 outdoor grown KC gelato 41? Yes pls.

Like i said, aint got shit going on tonight.

442012759 7986124101417962 4417121030408844119 n
Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@Captspaulding

Just to absolute 100% transparent.

Im not 100% if those columbian land race seeds i sent you are as labeled. Many sharpie labeles had been worn off from various things coming in and out the crisper. Mushrooms, concentrates/hash, lots of stuff.

Me and my ex roomate agreed those werre most likely them based on appearance. cant promise. Grow wisely. But if in the crisper, its at minimum something interesting.

Those seeds labeled "gobnugget F1 FEM" gave me 2 males. My roomate assured me they were as i labeled them when sent, and i labeled, and made them myself. But Tbh i left that housing situation with a bit of drama on both our parts. after getting males from those seeds (i requested them not long after the drama) i have suspicions my ex roommate may have pulled something on me in sending me those seeds, if you know what i mean. I cant promise origin at all here.

I make zero promises on the gobnuggets, on quality or lineage. Grow at your own risk.

Those OJ x OBB beans, have at em. My plants even have that ridiculously oversized middle leaf finger the old big buds had. So did my ex roomates. And he also pulled the fattest buds hes personally ever grown out of them. They have the right genetic quirks to back up my old friends statements hes let them inbreed for years, and they have never once left my possession since i got them, and ill even go out on a limb and PROMISE 100% germ rates. I know how to store my seed. Expect some genetic funkyness here and there since inbred for that long though. i got 2/4 mutants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green crack shatter and ghost OG pure diamonds melted over a doobie of friend's 2023 outdoor grown KC gelato 41? Yes pls.

Like i said, aint got shit going on tonight.
No worries I’m sure we will peg it once I get them sown 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom