Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

IMG 1412

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

She getting milky. Super boof day 48-49.
mostly cloudy with hint of clear is right where i tend to try and cut my own personal girlies. Generally, as soon as i can find any amber, at all, evn if just a single amber head, is when id prefer to be cutting. I didnt used to be this way though, i used to go 50/50 amber/cloudy on my personal plants.

mostly cloudy with a little bit of an amber fade is where i always cut flower destined to be sold back in the day. Everyone always said they prefer indica, but if its too sleepy eyed i'd always end up with unsold flower that i also didnt want to smoke myself lmfao, mainly because people like to smoke pot on their lunch breaks.

TL:DR: I like cannabis.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Might be able to find the peyote guy🤷🏼‍♂️😂
i used to be that guy that would show up to botanical swaps with san pedro cuts of various species, and some buttons in the car if someone asked the right questions.

I was asked to stop though. I used to have a huge san pedro and peyote collection. Many species and cultivars. Before i hit the road following the dead bands i sold the collection to a friend. Once i got off the road i come to find out their value went from not much, to now people are paying $50+ per foot cutting of just about any obscure san pedro trichocereus sp. My friend was a real OG and didnt sell the collection off. I need to buy some of them back some day

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
i used to be that guy that would show up to botanical swaps with san pedro cuts of various species, and some buttons in the car if someone asked the right questions.

I was asked to stop though. I used to have a huge san pedro and peyote collection. Many species and cultivars. Before i hit the road following the dead bands i sold the collection to a friend. Once i got off the road i come to find out their value went from not much, to now people are paying $50+ per foot cutting of just about any obscure san pedro trichocereus sp. My friend was a real OG and didnt sell the collection off. I need to buy some of them back some day
That’s awesome! Except the part about them asking you to stop. It’s always been something I wanted to cultivate ( I have a very unrealistically long list) so we’ll see if it actually happens. It’s something I’ve always wanted to experience, and growing one’s own is kind of special I think.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

That’s awesome! Except the part about them asking you to stop. It’s always been something I wanted to cultivate ( I have a very unrealistically long list) so we’ll see if it actually happens. It’s something I’ve always wanted to experience, and growing one’s own is kind of special I think.
san pedro cuttings are definitely something i can arrange the reception of, in just about anywhere in the USA. And not that weak-balls predominant cultivar of pachanoi either ;)

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

This little one is so adorable. Every time i look at it, it does the same thing a baby kitten does to me :3 It was absurdly tiny when it came up.

All 3 seeds were from the same seed from the same source (My "tammy' labeled 3 bean bag)

All 3 popped a root same time, all 3 sprouted within a few hours of each other. all 3 growing at more or less the same rate so far too.

The empty spot was a huge fat bean all by itself in my box labeled "Mexi skunk" and i dont remember where it came from, but it popped and went under the soil yesterday. Soil isn't as shitty as it looks, promise.

442530361 1537531653848043 3026425038169721002 n 1
leroygreen

leroygreen

Placed a seed order can't wait. Lil gift from my daughter actually.

Bubba slush
Bubba kush x gelato
70 indica 30 sativa
9w 650g

Dark Phoenix
Trainwreck x Jack herer
40 indica 60 sativa
56 to 70 700g

Himalayan gold
Napalese x North Indian
70 indica 30 sativa
8w 850g

Kalashnikova
AK-47 x white widow
80 indica 20 sativa
8w 750g

Lemon skunk
Skunk x citral
50 indica 50 sativa
Afghan x Hawaiian sativa x napalese
Hash
8w 800g

Sweet valley kush
Afghan kush x Hindu kush
80 Indica 20 sativa
8w 800g

TreeBee

TreeBee

Placed a seed order can't wait. Lil gift from my daughter actually.

Bubba slush
Bubba kush x gelato
70 indica 30 sativa
9w 650g

Dark Phoenix
Trainwreck x Jack herer
40 indica 60 sativa
56 to 70 700g

Himalayan gold
Napalese x North Indian
70 indica 30 sativa
8w 850g

Kalashnikova
AK-47 x white widow
80 indica 20 sativa
8w 750g

Lemon skunk
Skunk x citral
50 indica 50 sativa
Afghan x Hawaiian sativa x napalese
Hash
8w 800g

Sweet valley kush
Afghan kush x Hindu kush
80 Indica 20 sativa
8w 800g
I am waiting for some too. Getting packages in the mail is about as exciting as things get these days 🤣

I wish you fast shipping

Top Bottom