Total overhaul of growing tents

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Well got the plastic in place to glue to the wall

The rest has to wait till the 2nd when the tent gets dispatched & the tile place is open to get a flu to put in place that’s going to be the hardest part as I have to cut through tiles but the flu won’t look outa place as there’s loads on these houses with loft conversations.

Tell ya fuck having a Karen with a nose from hell as a neighbour

Total overhaul of growing tents
Total overhaul of growing tents 2
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Dunno my friend has the tools he’s even got a diamond cutter for bricks.
Tbh i’m still way to unwell and can’t do it myself my friend and his gf laid the plastic I just paid for it he’s going to do it for us he knows with all my disability’s I can’t.
He’s one in a million nearly 70 fit as a fiddle and a real friend. His gf is young and has a heart of gold to tbh

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Well that’s all glued up no smell creeping through floorboards and skirting now.

Tents finally here just arrived.
Looks like it’s got some nice thick material. Was a booklet & some stuff funnily enough some stickers in ac Infinity marked bag , so they obviously know there market 🤣

Putting or my friend will be it up tomorrow one step closer to finishing this project ; project keep the smell away from next door 🤬 coz it’s costing me a bomb new tent, filter and that flooring , still once it’s done as it should have been done first time it will be over and good all going good

5F6729E7 FA7D 4858 BCBA B51EC82E417E
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Thanks for the likes @BB22 , @Gtglicky3 and @Week4Bytch.
Hey @Captspaulding got my new tent 🏕 gotta think of a new cool name for it.

It’s looks cool af once it’s up
The doors zippers wow what a difference they run so smoothly it’s like it was oiled.

Love the way they made the zipper as well with it extra covering so definitely no light leaks

Ports all over the place it must have like 6 duct ports and 4 electric ports.

Friggin awasome never had anything bar your bog standard tent before

It’s up but not running yet tomorrow we tackle the new venting system.

82164E96 B528 4A5B BC49 E979D0B4E0B7
830D9751 5EBB 4CB7 A201 AD2B377C6A26
D5C6F42B 24C6 42CD B386 EE23F260EAD0
9D693BF4 1B42 4F61 9EBD DF9C00EE9E4D
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Thanks for the likes @BB22 , @Gtglicky3 and @Week4Bytch.
Hey @Captspaulding got my new tent 🏕 gotta think of a new cool name for it.

It’s looks cool af once it’s up
The doors zippers wow what a difference they run so smoothly it’s like it was oiled.

Love the way they made the zipper as well with it extra covering so definitely no light leaks

Ports all over the place it must have like 6 duct ports and 4 electric ports.

Friggin awasome never had anything bar your bog standard tent before

It’s up but not running yet tomorrow we tackle the new venting system.
Looking good buddy. Can’t wait to see the progress and new grow

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Lol I wish jay

Figured my problem humidity!
Went to the hydro and apparently the filters fail in a high humidity.

Couldn’t for the life of me figure why it was ok then not ok

my veg room tent was venting into the loft not straight out as I had paid someone to do but he turned out to be a wife beating asshole even ended up in jail for stabbing his gf I totally fucked him off sod the money.

Went all over the place looking for the things I need to no avail gonna have to order it of the net and get my other friend to put it up.

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
If it doesn’t make sense my veg room was stinking there’s flowering autos in there. The high humidity thing makes sense I’ve herd it makes filters not work so good before but never really took it onboard and with the filter being in the loft witch gets a high humidity it makes sense of what’s been happening.

My flowering one was venting outside but that was failing in the wind.

My expectations of how quick I can get this done have calmed down after trailing round every diy shop around here. My friends gonna get it on the net.

For the time I’ve put the filter in the new tent with the sealed room. I’m going to get a smaller filter for that grow room and vent outside

this growing Marlkey shouldn’t be this hard

Frig Illegality make it legal already lol I wish

Last edited:
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
If it doesn’t make sense my veg room was stinking there’s flowering autos in there. The high humidity thing makes sense I’ve herd it makes filters not work so good before but never really took it onboard and with the filter being in the loft witch gets a high humidity it makes sense of what’s been happening.

My flowering one was venting outside but that was failing in the wind.

My expectations of how quick I can get this done have calmed down after trailing round every diy shop around here. My friends gonna get it on the net.

For the time I’ve put the filter in the new tent with the sealed room. I’m going to get a smaller filter for that grow room and vent outside

this growing Marlkey shouldn’t be this hard

Frig Illegality make it legal already lol I wish
Are you in 100% illegal state?

Medical card for growing allowed?

Fademd.com is easy and guaranteed

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
@JKash i live in the uk totally illegal to grow bud they come here they will slash the tents have a workout on the lights and bend them 🤣 laugh or cry right.
Let alone trashing my house and I do mean trashing I got dumped in it once 20* years ago when my ex wife decided to use that as a leverage on home many times I say the kids but at that time the government had lowered it to class c as they were thinking about it but then the Iraq war happened and it got forgot about as it the war they thought was the vote winner and it went back to class b same as Ecstasy , heroin and the like.

When I came back to my house they had ripped it apart looking for money even disabled they left my mattress thrown on the floor and my bed upside down and as said that was in class c time.

Lucky the magistrates didn’t want to Prosecute me only because I was disabled and put in place no jail and wanted me to see a probation officer first ; passing it down the line for another magistrate lucky she put no jail as he said if she hadn’t I would be going to jail for 5 years that day instead I got a 6mth tag.

now it’s class b again we have to be so careful or you’ve had it.

Last edited:
N

Natep

@JKash i live in the uk totally illegal to grow bud they come here they will slash the tents have a workout on the lights and bend them 🤣 laugh or cry right.
Let alone trashing my house and I do mean trashing I got dumped in it once 20* years ago when my ex wife decided to use that as a leverage on home many times I say the kids but at that time the government had lowered it to class c as they were thinking about it but then the Iraq war happened and it got forgot about as it the war they thought was the vote winner and it went back to class b same as Ecstasy , heroin and the like.

When I came back to my house they had ripped it apart looking for money even disabled they left my mattress thrown on the floor and my bed upside down and as said that was in class c time.

Lucky the magistrates didn’t want to Prosecute me only because I was disabled and put in place no jail and wanted me to see a probation officer first ; passing it down the line for another magistrate lucky she put no jail as he said if she hadn’t I would be going to jail for 5 years that day instead I got a 6mth tag.

now it’s class b again we have to be so careful or you’ve had it.
So crazy. I live in Southern California. My local hydro store has plants in the front window. Hopefully they will let up on your guys regulations.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Well what a empty my bank account week and there’s still not anything bar my filter in my new tent 🏕

Never thought I’d have to learn to flash 🤣 it’s called roof flashing lol

Watched so many you tube installation videos

I knew I had to re adjust the time time frame I had in mind after searching shops and realising most of what I needed can no longer be found in diy stores ; it’s all on the net.

Ordered the wrong type of roof cowl
Sent it back and now have what I need on the way ( 1st pic ) due Monday

Have the hats 🎩 just gotta wait for the pipe to arrive.

Gonna paint the roof cowl once fitted with rust paint so it looks like it’s been there ages and not new as it’s a council house also it should blend in if I get grey ( I’ll look in the shop and decide least I can still buy paint at a shop. At the worst I could say it was leaking as the repair team are 8-9mths behind I got someone to fix like for like 😉. I always make sure I’ve a back up story when i need it for “ authorities “

Gonna cut the tiles with a diamond cutter @BB22

16975E0F C15F 4E53 B5C9 845C68237E39
D8A11665 5725 4D05 9E38 B97BC25E1F6A
8051F128 3708 4F8F B974 0D7138E19BC3
Last edited:
BB22

BB22

Well what a empty my bank account week and there’s still not anything bar my filter in my new tent 🏕

Never thought I’d have to learn to flash 🤣 it’s called roof flashing lol

Watched so many you tube installation videos

I knew I had to re adjust the time time frame I had in mind after searching shops and realising most of what I needed can no longer be found in diy stores ; it’s all on the net.

Ordered the wrong type of roof cowl
Sent it back and now have what I need on the way ( 1st pic ) due Monday

Have the hats 🎩 just gotta wait for the pipe to arrive.

Gonna paint the roof cowl once fitted with rust paint so it looks like it’s been there ages and not new as it’s a council house also it should blend in if I get grey ( I’ll look in the shop and decide least I can still buy paint at a shop. At the worst I could say it was leaking as the repair team are 8-9mths behind I got someone to fix like for like 😉. I always make sure I’ve a back up story when i need it for “ authorities “

Gonna cut the tiles with a diamond cutter @BB22
I do have a little knowhow on flashing ✌️

Definitely not an expert, lol. If you have any specific questions, I’d be happy to help 😀

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I do have a little knowhow on flashing ✌️

Definitely not an expert, lol. If you have any specific questions, I’d be happy to help 😀
Well that’s good to know 👍🙂

All the usa videos I watched the roofs had shingles and not tiles. I’ve s tiles.
Why do guys use shingles is it a weather thing like a shingle flying off in a storm isn’t going to hurt someone as bad as if the roofs had tiles

Top Bottom