Trade Trade seeds - Landrace Brazil (Pink Mango)

• Thread starter Piriquito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Piriquito

Piriquito

I WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE LANDRACE PINK MANGO SEEDS.
THE SEEDS ARE SATIVAS FROM THE BRAZILIAN NORTHEAST, VERY PRODUCTIVE PLANTS

Manga Rosa, a marijuana strain with deep roots in Brazil, is the result of an intriguing and mysterious history. Although much of its origin was transmitted through word-of-mouth, through popular reports, some assumptions suggest that its first seeds may have arrived in Brazil from West African countries, smuggled in the clothes of enslaved people during the period of colonization by the Portuguese between the 16th and 17th centuries.

The Manga Rosa cannabis species has not only found a welcoming home in the warm northeast of Brazil, where the climate is reminiscent of its native roots, but it has also earned its name thanks to an equally delicious fruit: the pink mango, which blooms profusely in the region. This enchanting visual connection adds a touch of magic to the story of this unique strain.

To top it off, Manga Rosa’s influence goes far beyond its own fame. It shares kinship with other equally celebrated strains in Brazil, such as “Cabeça de Nego” and “Santa Maria”, forming an intriguing mosaic of native cannabis varieties. But what makes it truly legendary is the fact that it played a crucial role in the creation of the iconic “White Widow”, a strain that won countless Cannabis Cups around the world

Trade seeds   landrace brazil pink mango
J

Jonesfam

I have 4 Malawi gold full of seeds finishing up, when they are done I'd like to trade for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom