Tree Farmer Anonymous... who needs to join?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How often do you experience the need for tree?

• Total voters
ftwendy

ftwendy

Growing up with a brother who is just a few years older than me was an adventure.

Back then we would fart into cereal bowls and 'share' them with each other. Because that is what loving brothers do.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
This whole thing is a learning experience for me. I mean, it never once occurred to me to fart into my hand and 'feed' it to someone, let alone name the act. Ah, the things that amuse us.

Cup o soup? Dutch Oven? How about covered wagon?

outwest

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Growing up with a brother who is just a few years older than me was an adventure.

Back then we would fart into cereal bowls and 'share' them with each other. Because that is what loving brothers do.

WTF?? HAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

EDIT: I just realized the bowls probably did not have milk and cereal in them. That would have been epic. Eating some Corn Pops for real!!!

putembk

putembk

Ok, I never did this but have seen it done. Ever light your fart on fire with a lighter?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Ok, I never did this but have seen it done. Ever light your fart on fire with a lighter?

most definitely. But it didn't go so well the first time... Here s a pic.

B14Vz

ftwendy

ftwendy

My mom singed a major patch of my grandma's favorite corduroy couch when she was in high school. Yeah, you read that right: mom, fartfire, couch. Grandpa loved telling the story... ahhh... farts make me smile for so many reasons.

I say a happy colon sings loud and clear, and every concert needs a light show.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My dad used to do that every T-giving! But he never burned his pants, nor shat them trying to work up a flammable fart.

Ftwendy, did you two ever try to catch a fart in a jar?

I'm too old to be being so amused by farts, aren't I? I'm sitting here chuckling.

ftwendy

ftwendy

I have an archive of stored fart jars. It dates back to the late 80's.

Yuk it up maiden. Nobody's judging here...

Something to ponder as you go through your day: a fart was very probably the first practical joke. Think about that.

M

mmmmmzzzzzz

Hi all, I have a problem... I hope I am in the right place,,,

I started with smaller trees, then realized I was becoming addicted, moved on to medium sized trees...

The addiction just wouldn't stop... I am now a full blown tree JUNKIE..

Where can I get some help ???

All pics are still in VEG.... :D:D:D

View attachment 297681
IMG 1047
View attachment 297680View attachment 297685View attachment 297686View attachment 297687 View attachment 297694 View attachment 297695View attachment 297696View attachment 297697

K

kushtrees

DD claims a 8lb indoor I think that thread is in the MPB section still... His 10lb plant try. Outdoors it's a whole different game

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hi all, I have a problem... I hope I am in the right place,,,

I started with smaller trees, then realized I was becoming addicted, moved on to medium sized trees...

The addiction just wouldn't stop... I am now a full blown tree JUNKIE..

Where can I get some help ???

All pics are still in VEG.... :D:D:D

View attachment 297681
View attachment 297679View attachment 297680View attachment 297685View attachment 297686View attachment 297687 View attachment 297694 View attachment 297695View attachment 297696View attachment 297697

Beautiful TREES! Those are some real trees and you definitely have a problem. Congratulations on admitting that. From here on out we will be here to nurture your addiction. :)

oops/// I mean help you to overcome it.. LOL

-Cap

GI JO

GI JO

I don't have a room full of trees, I just have a room full. And I can't flower it right now because I have other clones that are rooted that need to SOMEHOW also fit in there. My other (flower) room is about a month away before I can move anything into it. You can pretty much call this bad planning!

Trees

Latest posts

Top Bottom