Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

My inclination is to think that it's not the sun but rather something in our atmosphere or the food laden with chemicals that we eat that reacts with the sun to give skin cancer. Why would mother nature give us something we need to live (sun for food production and making Vitamin D) and at the same time have it give us cancer? Nope, I think it's something people have done to duck it all up. JMHO
Side note - Sunscreen feels good on your skin, but we KNOW it gives people cancer. I'll stick with mother nature. :D

Great point buddy. I feel you are definitely onto something. It's outside thinkers who do and learn great things. It's all Ducked Up. LOL #MotherNatureWins

Image 1

Moto

Moto

He's just saving you the trouble of beating them with sticks. Hahaha! :D He's helping! :D
I'll bet those bigger pots will keep them pretty stable now. :)

Yeah he definitely puts the abuse on anything he touches. Crazy dog. LOL :)

Oh yeah no crazy roll over accidents to date. :) I am fixing to have more Pro-Mix Recycled media to transplant more into there 15 gal Root Pouch. Can't wait. :D Container Mafia moving up in the world. LOL :p

Moto

Moto

my great dane ike,,his tail is 3ft long,and like a whip,,but no match to my pitbull tails,,seriously,,every time he gets up ,,he shakes his head and tail whips with it,,put a welp on your leg,,and damn the package if hit,,this old bastard will shake hie head no at you too,,if he dont want to something,lol

LOL Phantom tail is the same way. :P He will break things with his tail or stuffed animals, because he cannot contain his excitement. :P LOL He always carries a toy at all times if indoors. He was a blessing in my life for sure. :D

20160818 134925

Moto

Moto

Well, once we outgrew Tops, the one with no glue, we would use two zig zag licked together. Then we learned that was grade school so we learned the art of single paper joints. Remember when people sold two finger lids or three finger lids because no one had scales?
Finally zig zag orange, but now....Bob Marley hemp papers rock and have 50 sheets per pack!

Yeah Zig Zags are still winners and a lot of my buddies enjoy the Bob Marley ones. I smoke generally out of a little Bubbler, but a lot of good friends enjoy these also. :)

https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Rolling-Paper-Cones-Natural/dp/B015QF604I

Good Seeing you and hope your well Budbogart. :D

Moto

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

LOL Phantom tail is the same way. :p He will break things with his tail or stuffed animals, because he cannot contain his excitement. :p LOL He always carries a toy at all times if indoors. He was a blessing in my life for sure. :D

View attachment 630593
molly starts with eyes and slowly tears the rest up slow,,have a box full of toys,,mama buy's them at dollar store for buck,,she hasnt had one in a while,,ike he like rolls,,them big ones for blueprints are his favorite,,a christmas wrap one ,he will have ate in 5 minutes,,and yes he eat them,,all these dogs do,,empty a paper towel roll let this dane see it,,it on bro,,he throws them in air and bounces around like a colt,,dont let him do it anymore,,dont want him hurting himself

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Moto

Moto

GG#4 Clone, Fruit Punch From previous Seed Run
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Media

All my plants have been doing fantastic and I got a little bit of time to see my girls. They be showing off there sexy curves as usual and putting out.. I mean producing buds.. :D This HPS room is always rotating plants so I do my best to show there growth. :)

This was 4 days ago on the 4 GG4 Clones I showed a bit back going into flower. :)

20160828 175304

The 4 Grill girls got rotated into some new homes. :) Here is there current size and health under HPS Lighting. :) The girl with bigger buds is my previous GG4 Clone Mother.

20160901 184825

Another Angle of my Elmer Kiddos. :D

20160901 184829

Fruit Punch Clone Mother. I will include other strains in future journal content as time allows. :)

20160901 184849

Fruit Punch Under Carriage Cleaned Up.. Legs sooooooo SMOOOTH. Hehehehe :p

20160901 184854

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Happy Growing Friends. :D

Friendly Tip.. :) Turn your white balance on your camera to Incandescent or Fluorescent whichever you prefer in your personal lighting. In most cases you will enjoy your photographs much more with HPS lighting etc. :D

Moto

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

GG#4 Clone --- Veg/Flower plants.
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Media

Veg Room
before some of the recruits went to the HPS flower room. :) Never ending process of growing/rotating plants. WOOT <3 it :D Various Ages of Course.

20160830 212900

After some plants got moved to fill a quadrant in HPS room. Always plants moving around and still no major health issues on any plants. :) <3

20160901 180831

Veg Glue girls getting moved into there new HPS home. :) I find in a lot of cases people over-veg there plants. Strain dependent of course, but I believe everyone should be testing for ways to save time and money in growing. :D IMO

20160901 184837

As you can see these are not huge plants I am vegging to put into flower. :) I beat all my synthetic yields in same media. I am not here to brag about yields, but I do very well with BOX products and my setup.

20160901 202056

I suspect my new Glue Flower plants may be a little bit bigger due to dialing in some feeds and testing. They will be receiving there Initial Flower Application of Nano Breathe Tonight. :)

20160901 202207

After stretch and after they initiate budding I apply last application of Nano Breathe for those gurls life in flower. :D Happy Girls= Happy Me. WOOO

20160901 202143

Let me snag another angle of some
Wild Glue Girls. Hope you enjoy friends. :)

20160901 202005

Sharing is Caring friends and Have a good night. :) <3

MoTo

Last edited:
TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

GG#4 Clone, Fruit Punch From previous Seed Run
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Media

All my plants have been doing fantastic and I got a little bit of time to see my girls. They be showing off there sexy curves as usual and putting out.. I mean producing buds.. :D This HPS room is always rotating plants so I do my best to show there growth. :)

This was 4 days ago on the 4 GG4 Clones I showed a bit back going into flower. :)

View attachment 630609

The 4 Grill girls got rotated into some new homes. :) Here is there current size and health under HPS Lighting. :) The girl with bigger buds is my previous GG4 Clone Mother.

View attachment 630613

Another Angle of my Elmer Kiddos. :D

View attachment 630614

Fruit Punch Clone Mother. I will include other strains in future journal content as time allows. :)

View attachment 630620

Fruit Punch Under Carriage Cleaned Up.. Legs sooooooo SMOOOTH. Hehehehe :p

View attachment 630621

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Happy Growing Friends. :D

Friendly Tip.. :) Turn your white balance on your camera to Incandescent or Fluorescent whichever you prefer in your personal lighting. In most cases you will enjoy your photographs much more with HPS lighting etc. :D

Moto
Looking mighty fine over there! :D

Moto

Moto

molly starts with eyes and slowly tears the rest up slow,,have a box full of toys,,mama buy's them at dollar store for buck,,she hasnt had one in a while,,ike he like rolls,,them big ones for blueprints are his favorite,,a christmas wrap one ,he will have ate in 5 minutes,,and yes he eat them,,all these dogs do,,empty a paper towel roll let this dane see it,,it on bro,,he throws them in air and bounces around like a colt,,dont let him do it anymore,,dont want him hurting himself

LOL Phantom does the exact same thing on tearing them up. I get mine generally for a few dollars at a local community program for people in need. I donate extra and all the funds from the sales go to helping people in need. :D Double Win since Phantom and the community benefits.. IMO :)

Phantom loves them all and gets beyond excited. haha :p

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

LOL Phantom does the exact same thing on tearing them up. I get mine generally for a few dollars at a local community program for people in need. I donate extra and all the funds from the sales go to helping people in need. :D Double Win since Phantom and the community benefits.. IMO :)

Phantom loves them all and gets beyond excited. haha :p
i know,,lol,,she doesnt eat them ,just tears them a new ass,literly,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom