Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homesteader

Homesteader

Anyone ever grown Nigerian Nightmare from Reeferman? Gave a buddy of mine a few of my seeds this year and damn.....Wait til you see these colas. Reveging now. Not sure if the genetics got mixed but not what I expected from an African.

Homesteader

Homesteader

So I collect the microbes (Seen before following Dr Cho's methods using the rice) and then dump it (the rice and microbes + acorns,leaves and twigs that I didnt bother to filter) into a half filled bucket of non chlorinated water and seal. The bucket will begin to bubble and move because it is living and fermenting. A lot of KNF is smell from what I am reading. The smell is of under cooked bread which is good. After a month the sugars are added (1:1 mollasess/water but going to try local input of maple someday) and this stops the microbes from growing and feeding on the starches and preserves the microbes for later use.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

So I collect the microbes (Seen before following Dr Cho's methods using the rice) and then dump it (the rice and microbes + acorns,leaves and twigs that I didnt bother to filter) into a half filled bucket of non chlorinated water and seal. The bucket will begin to bubble and move because it is living and fermenting. A lot of KNF is smell from what I am reading. The smell is of under cooked bread which is good. After a month the sugars are added (1:1 mollasess/water but going to try local input of maple someday) and this stops the microbes from growing and feeding on the starches and preserves the microbes for later use.
Good info brother

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thought I'd stop by and see what you all been upto.
Sounds like you all had some fun up in here'a!
Everything is looking lovely.
Good pull there @GrowingGreen sounds like a nasty smell/flavors. But I'm sure it works together.
@Ecompost congratulations:smoking: to you and the Wife my friend.
Hope all is well with everyone..
STR8

Ecompost

Ecompost

nice work bro, so you are semi bokashi :-) anaerobic fermentation, then you are going to activate the solution with BSM ferment again and use as a bio stim nutrient? This I like, your spirit of discovery and the idea :-)

typically, we find yeast fungus out compete many glomus strains, for sure you will have pro biotics, acidophilus and other acid loving bacteria if it has a slight pickle smell. The bread I get since the yeast will be ramping, and so your glomus counts will almost certainly be lowered while this happens. yeast grows fast buddy. You can slow the growth of yeast using microbes commonly feared among the brewing community. These restrict the growth of yeasts by secreting an alternative protein which inhibits the actions of yeast. In a bokashi, these will be Cyanobacteria fyi. These microbes do however prevent ripening, or delay it at least so be choosy when you use it.

You may look to boost mycos by getting your eye in to certain plants, commonly known as weeds, often growing among lawn grasses. These can give you the AM's anyway. Depending on the state of the lawns etc, these can be a good wild source of Mycos, although you wont know if you have any unless you can check the roots first. If you can do a quick check, you can just chop the roots add this to existing compost and plant.
Locating mycos is easy mate, but you do need a few tools, a good scope, but a 40x is enough to see most mycos esp if you use a dye. Remove the plant, roots and all, rinse roots, dye sample, the mycos will show up in colour, if test is positive, chop remaining root matter, add to compost.

Moto

Moto

k folks, nuff of the gay jokes, specially from a dumb ass troll, eh bloke? I know when I ask questions I like to throw in SMALL AN ROOTBOUND when referring to others plants. Makes em feel all warm an fuzzy like a fresh double shot of jack. I get my best help from people when I ask in an even easier way..... Hey sir, your plants look like shit, tell me what to do so they don't look like urs. Oh yeah I don't wanna buy anything either... Thanks in advance....... (see, watch the help POUR IN)

What can I do for you Root Bound Greenhussie?? I mean Greenhouser. :D LMAO jkjkjkjkj buddy

panda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom