Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I've been installing interior trim on high homes for a minute.

What you got there is a sill with an apron. I can’t tell if they put returns on it but the painters mailed it in ✌️🤪🤓
Oh yeah... lol touchy subject. painters were definitely some chumps. I fired them and finished it myself. Hire the right people the first time around and life is just easier...

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I was hoping I could get through May without busting out the AC.... temp swings are crazy. Tent pushing 90°f one day, then last night got the tent temp down to 61°f.

More to come on this in the next few days.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I was hoping I could get through May without busting out the AC.... temp swings are crazy. Tent pushing 90°f one day, then last night got the tent temp down to 61°f.

More to come on this in the next few days.
Same here! It’s a roller coaster of emotions! (Mostly frustration hahaha). I checked the shed this morning and the damn fans were already exhausting at 7;30! It was 83 in the room! Damn! Going to have to get serious about this today, more insulation and duct work is in my future : )

Once you put that AC up is it smooth sailing from there for you?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Same here! It’s a roller coaster of emotions! (Mostly frustration hahaha). I checked the shed this morning and the damn fans were already exhausting at 7;30! It was 83 in the room! Damn! Going to have to get serious about this today, more insulation and duct work is in my future : )

I’ve got to turn off my window unit like 5-6 day this past year, I saved $5 👊🏻🤡

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I got one earlier this year, plugged it in and made sure it worked for about 5 minutes then shut it off and there it sits. I’m trippin about the bill once it get kicked on🫣. Im going to be switching the entire light cycle here pretty soon to accommodate the day time temps. Im hopping itll be manageable with lights off during the day🙏🍕

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Smooth sailing?!... definitely a bit more controlled, but a bit rough at times lol. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst kinda thing. Adds cost because it'll be on 24/7 until end of september lol. I have my mother tent set up on wheels so I can roll it around. Push it to a room without a radiator in the winter and she stays pretty consistent. In the summer I put her in a small lung room with an AC blasting lol.

Haha it's the small things in life. 5 bucks back to put on the light bill.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I got one earlier this year, plugged it in and made sure it worked for about 5 minutes then shut it off and there it sits. I’m trippin about the bill once it get kicked on🫣. Im going to be switching the entire light cycle here pretty soon to accommodate the day time temps. Im hopping itll be manageable with lights off during the day🙏🍕
Smart. No need to add more heat from your lights if the sun is already heating things up. I've considered that, but knew I'd never remember to feed the girls at 3am🤣

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Smooth sailing?!... definitely a bit more controlled, but a bit rough at times lol. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst kinda thing. Adds cost because it'll be on 24/7 until end of september lol. I have my mother tent set up on wheels so I can roll it around. Push it to a room without a radiator in the winter and she stays pretty consistent. In the summer I put her in a small lung room with an AC blasting lol.

Haha it's the small things in life. 5 bucks back to put on the light bill.
I dont think we are in the same states but what’s that cost you to run the ac like that?portable unit?wall mount?homeHVAC? If its not going to cause my wife to file fore divorce i would consider setting up a lung type room and running ac 24/7

I guess if you are one step ahead of the chasing your tail it could be considered “smooth sailing” in this game 😂. You’re right about it getting more controlled : )

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I dont think we are in the same states but what’s that cost you to run the ac like that?portable unit?wall mount?homeHVAC? If its not going to cause my wife to file fore divorce i would consider setting up a lung type room and running ac 24/7

I guess if you are one step ahead of the chasing your tail it could be considered “smooth sailing” in this game 😂. You’re right about it getting more controlled : )
It's hard to calculate... maybe Im just lazy... it's not crazy, but I use the lung room as my office so 2 birds one stone kind of thing. Or at least i tell myself that.

The lung room is a window unit. 8,000 BTU energy star and alla that good stuff. It also has a thermometer built in so I set it to medium at 64° which saves a bit more on cost. I also am a bit crazy about turning lights off, and I usually work in a room lit by a window until the sun goes down.

Where there is a will there is a way. Total electricity consumption this month is 23% down from August last year. Not apples to apples because of the rest of the computers, lights, multiple ac units etc.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
July august is ridiculous for me. I run a ton of gear though.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh yeah... lol touchy subject. painters were definitely some chumps. I fired them and finished it myself. Hire the right people the first time around and life is just easier...
Literally why I do EVERYTHING.
If someone can come here to do it,
I damn well can do it too,
Central ac? Top to bottom,
Breaker box? Sorted.
rebuild house after hurricane Harvey. Check!
plumbing, fuck, but check as well.🤣
It’s cool to learn shit anyhow you know?

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Literally why I do EVERYTHING.
If someone can come here to do it,
I damn well can do it too,
Central ac? Top to bottom,
Breaker box? Sorted.
rebuild house after hurricane Harvey. Check!
plumbing, fuck, but check as well.🤣
It’s cool to learn shit anyhow you know?
Hell yeah! When we moved in, i thought "i already broke my back ripping out carpet, let me get some help painting."

Wrong choice. I poured concrete for the driveway, lots of plumbing work, replaced every recepticle and most light fixtures... the only person who cares about your property is you, once you learn that you start doing everything haha.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hell yeah! When we moved in, i thought "i already broke my back ripping out carpet, let me get some help painting."

Wrong choice. I poured concrete for the driveway, lots of plumbing work, replaced every recepticle and most light fixtures... the only person who cares about your property is you, once you learn that you start doing everything haha.
What drives me nuts the most, every damned screw for all the hinges, cabinet doors, all stripped.
Someone dead stupid using waaaaay too
small a phillips

And ain’t a fucking thing square.
😡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hello all, bit of a hiatus for the last week. Getting some stuff straightened up.
Went on a bit of a hike and brought some cutting supplies. Walked down a path and it was so fragrant, I had to take some snips. Got a few honeysuckles:

Here is a little video of the mother tent.

Also, brought a big joint of some RS-11 with me on a wander. Really tasty, and uplifting.. good wandering strain.
I found some abandoned buildings and a broke down castle.
20240511 145112
20240511 143247
20240511 142819
20240511 143012
20240511 142713
20240511 142703

This was here for a loooong time:
20240511 141542

I'll have more photos of everything else after I top all my clones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom