Turn key hydro

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

I grew in dirt or other stuff for year but last year I decided to try my hand at hydro. I bought a Producer from BC northern lights - an 18 plant dwc/drip feed system, comes with two 400w- pre-programed co2 ++++ lots of other stuff.....and no i do not work there...lol...I can get 1 3/4oz - 2oz per plant in the 4x3x5 machine....small as a freeze 2pounds or more a cycle.

Turn key hydro
Turn key hydro 2
Turn key hydro 3
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Hydro growth and yields are amazing. Nice baseball bat colas.

D

Donk Frog

first two pics are all chronic from serious seeds...I was growing out a pack to pick a mom
third pic is- the purps from bc bud depot (fruity phyno)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Man all the pics I've seen of chronic show big yields and yours is right up there. Great show DF! Thanks for sharing.

S

slap14

nice yield, be careful that plant may grab you roll you up and smoke you! Again real nice

F

FastForward

Awesome stuff - been eyeing up the chronic myself. What does it smoke like?

D

Donk Frog

I only like 1 phyno, the tallest one on the right in the first pic, awsome taste,like fruit loops that have been sittin in milk for a while mixed with cotton candy. It was the plant that took the longest to finish (10weeks), grew more sativa like than the others, if you are growing out that stain you will most likly find at least 1 good mom

D

drpressure600

i've done 8 chronics awhile back, they were nice but didn't finish like that, do u think it's the 2 extra weeks, i thought they were only eight weeks flower, could you let me know the feeding times you used, good work kid . .

D

Donk Frog

I used iguana juice, big bud, overdrive, voodoo juice(this stuff is amazing) in 3.5"cups filled with peat+pertlite in a hydro organic set-up....I used nylon stocking to stop anything big from goning into res. but i ran out of food and was broke so they got big time magnesium deficiency(see pic).... also my machine has 4 12" airstones for dwc action, as well as drip feed auto system and co2 on a programed timer, feed once a week, changed res one or twice a week, monitered and ajusted for PH daily.

D

drpressure600

whats dis iguana juice, i was told that 'voodoo juice' was only a rip off, i was mad to try it until i heard that, now i think i will, i use big bud & overdrive myself all the time, i'm trying canna 'boost accelerator' at the moment on my ak's, their 4 weeks in flower, i'm gonna get that voodoo juice 2moro for my other crop, they'll be finished with the bud blood 2 moro too, i'm very interested in seeing this voodoo work . .

D

Donk Frog

Voodoo juice a rip-off? i don't know who told you that.....you should see the root systems on plants I use it on. Iguana juice is advanced's organic stuff, best organic food I have found....work good with fulvic and humic acids

A

arpege

Damn, I never found that pheno in my pack! I have five beans left. You are making me want to take another shot! Beautiful~!

Latest posts

Top Bottom