• Thread starter Dumagedon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dumagedon

Urgent please help i am desperate 2

Urgent please help i am desperate

Hi everyone!

I need your help guys, my only plant Is having some kind of deficiency and I don't know what to do.

The leaves are becoming like in the pictures, It was growing fine until yesterday.

Is an indoor grow so I don't think is a plague.

The plant Is 5 weeks old now. Using biobizz grow for her in coco coir 100w mars hydro led.

Thanks in advance 😭😭

D

Dumagedon

IMG 20230928 144036

I hope this picture helps better

Lights are 80cm from the top of the plant now, this is happening to the third pair of leaves.

Humidity of 62% at a 28°C temp inside

Is a 16gal pot and I water It every day 4 times a day 250ml glass with 1.5ml/L of water at PH 6.6

I hope this might help and thanks a lot

D

Dumagedon

Oh and is it auto flower? It should be way bigger at 5 weeks
Do you think there is any way I can save It or should I start over? I would like at least to see what she can give after this time but if there is no chance...

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

View attachment 2048757

Lights are 80cm from the top of the plant now, this is happening to the third pair of leaves.

Is a 16gal pot and I water It every day 4 times a day 250ml glass with 1.5ml/L of water at PH 6.6

You should be watering to saturation, then letting it dry out, in coco you water every day I think , but let the medium dry out. I’ve never grown in coco or a pot that big

Derbudd420

Derbudd420

Some coco growers will chime in. All I know is you don't treat coco like soil when it comes to irrigation.

K

Kamisama

View attachment 2048757

Wrong PH for coco, u want 5.8-6.0. U can water even more with run off to prevent accumulation of salt, plant will grow faster. Each watering with nutrients.

Temp is fine (u can see its lil bit higher because leaves edges are curling up, try air flow to blow that higher temp away but not directly and too strong).

Fix PH. Probably start of pottasium deficiencies.
Definitelly get calmag for coco, its far more demanding in this medium.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

if only using biogrow they won't have salt buildup as it is organic

Top Bottom