UVB lighting

• Thread starter masshole61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
masshole61

masshole61

I have heard that UVB lighting can greatly improve weight and bud density late in flower. With this thought in mind, I'm building a 12x6 2000W room and am considering using 4foot UVB fluorescents hanging on either side of my air-cooled raptors. Can anyone explain the benefits of UVB lighting in flower, how much lighting is necessary to be beneficial and when to use the UVB lighting ( during veg, throughout flower or at the end of flower)?

jagle

jagle

yeah i couldnt be bothered to link anything atm, but yes uvb does increase thc production apparently.

do be sure to never go near your grow room with the uvb light on, have it on a separate switch, and most people i know who have used them have used them for maybe 6 hours a day at peak sunshine

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yeah i couldnt be bothered to link anything atm, but yes uvb does increase thc production apparently.

do be sure to never go near your grow room with the uvb light on, have it on a separate switch, and most people i know who have used them have used them for maybe 6 hours a day at peak sunshine
i was just reading about this in flowmasters thread....im very enterested in this

Top Bottom