Vegetable state problem (ph or too much light?)

• Thread starter artha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

artha

Hello, i have problem with my plants, i dont understand its ph problem or simple it was too much of light?
Vegetable state problem ph or too much light
Vegetable state problem ph or too much light 2

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I can see we’re they got to much light however You have something else going on.

All Your plants are covered in white spots
You have got bugs by the looks of it.
Check the undersides of the leaves

You may also have had a leaf miner however I’m not 100% on that bit I can see the damage but not 100% it was. the white spots are def bug damage mind

Last edited:
A

artha

I can see we’re they got to much light however You have something else going on.

All Your plants are covered in white spots
You have got bugs by the looks of it.
Check the undersides of the leaves

You may also have had a leaf miner however I’m not 100% on that bit I can see the damage but not 100% it was. the white spots are def bug damage mind
White spots from dust, I was repairing doors because it cant close them properly xD So its light problem. I was using 3HPS growing lights on 250W and 1LED light (250W), maybe if i turn off LED everything be alright? Thank you for your help. :)

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
lol white dust haha that’s funny no wonder I couldn’t figure the pattern
( different bugs leave different patterns )

Might be a good idea to wash them just spray them with plain water next time I’d cover them.

Gosh that’s a lotta light for seedlings
I’d just leave one of them on and turn the others off. You’d be better turning the hps ones off unless you’ve a metal halide bulb. a halide bulb will have more green/blue good for veg and the hps will be more orange/red for flowering
The led would be a better choice if you’ve no hailde bulb as it has the full spectrum

A

artha

Im using metal halide bulbs special for veg. Only with led its a little bit too cold for growing..

Latest posts

Top Bottom