Very Sad Story...w/photos

• Thread starter DougV
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DougV

You do your best. You make sure they get adequate rest and good nutrition. You train them, watch over them, and keep the boys away. Then suddenly, you find, they are cruelly cut down in their prime.

Very sad storywphotos 3

My wife is devastated by the loss. She sits around hiding the tracks of her tears.

Very sad storywphotos

But they say time heals all wounds and hope springs eternal. Just maybe that's true. Hopefully this is all just a bad memory, in say six weeks.

Very sad storywphotos 2

Thanks for understanding.

Galgrows

Galgrows

You do your best. You make sure they get adequate rest and good nutrition. You train them, watch over them, and keep the boys away. Then suddenly, you find, they are cruelly cut down in their prime.

View attachment 2168395

My wife is devastated by the loss. She sits around hiding the tracks of her tears.

View attachment 2168393

But they say time heals all wounds and hope springs eternal. Just maybe that's true. Hopefully this is all just a bad memory, in say six weeks.

View attachment 2168394

Thanks for understanding.
I don't get your meaning? Do i congradulate you on the harvest or cry you a river? I'd rather not do the latter

D

DougV

No river, please. I recovered the second I got to put those dang scissors down. Trimming is not my favorite activity.

Best smelling flowers I've ever had. I'm happy at the size and quality. Easy grow. And my wife can't smoke so I'm safe there. So good harvest works best.

D

DougV

What’s the strain ?
Black Maple #22.

Dude, those nugs are massive.
Stupid, when I was about 20 I was at college in San Marcos Texas. I went to an outdoor grow on the Blanco River. Its waters are really high in iron and impart a metallic taste to weed. Grower showed me buds longer than my arm. Names weren’t as cool in those days, mid-70’s, it was called Blanco River Weed. It was kick ass weed in the days you got mainly Mexican dirt weed. I’ve been trying to grow colas like I saw then. I’m getting close.

Stokes

Stokes

Great to see bloom grown out. Was looking at them the other week. Those are chunky as hell. The term hand grenades gets thrown around alot when breeders market their strains, they held up their end of the bargain in this case

Top Bottom