Visit From Local Grow...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Us and all farm critters and awaiting Locals arrival for some feasting, farming and fishing....
Tonight it's winner winner chicken dinner.
Tomorrow will be working the gardens getting setup
Sunday will be fishing all day...
He just loves time o the farm and is eager to help with the chores, a chore whore.
He and tank are best friends as well as all the other hounds.
Hard working smart fella the Grow Guy be...
Time now for a spot of afternoon tea, a wake and rebake after a nice nap

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'll match ya with some coffee

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Off we go to river the adventure called life continues..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Having a high time living the good life well I know with LGG.
A road trip to visit Scoop and pick up farm goodies , very nice folks and beautiful spot they have created lots of work but they are really enjoying life away from the city and have found and created a true paradise.
Yesterday full day on the river, 730 am till 630pm awesome blue bird day with a few fish as well.
Our dogs are all over the Grow Guy and he just loves them as well..
Has to leave today, we will do some farm chores his help is very appreciated and for him it's a kind of therapy to get back to the earths connection.
Another bluebird day here on farm, good friends, good food, high times, what could be better?????

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Glad you made it home AOK in the WeedMobile. It was great seein ya and meeting LGG. Thanks for the goodies.
One time I was glad to have tinted and dirty windows. It is amazing how many plants one can stuff into the car, we were a traveling sea of green. Nice drive, worth it. It is great to meet and see people who are on that level. You have your own slice of heaven down there. Welcoming with open arms and living your dream, seeing what you are doing is just amazing.

Once again I find myself shaking my head at how great this place can be. This community is tight, everyone I have met from the farm has been amazing. Wonderful people I never would have connected to before I can now call my friends, and it's nice to be able to talk and discuss how to grow better plants and be better people. You know who you are.

Sunset one the farm looking toward east.
Somewhere up there is where I had the pleasure to share a doob with Joe. This was special.
Nice brown, that chickenman guy has fished the river once or hundreds of times. 2 nice browns, 2 smaller jumping rainbows.
Last pic is nerd-tacular, wild specimen of (Echinocereus triglochidiatus) aka Red Claret Cup, our state cactus. Getting ready for flower. I also found a spineless beavertail or opuntia ssp that I haven't seen before.

20160401 193527
20160403 095826
20160403 090903
20160403 120303
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Had a great time hitting the gizmo all day, lots of hiking and wading up from kamp howdy and the hike out back down river was a blast..
Joe enjoyed our visit as well...

Top Bottom