We are looking for good clones

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

My wife and I are now looking to start growing from clone vs seed, or atleast try.
In need of recommendations for a good place ro searcg. Minimally looking for 2 HEAVY hitting indicas and 2 heavy sativas. So far oir satuva of choice from grows has been Super Lemon Haze, followed by Durban Posion and Lambs Breath. Still havent found that smack me in the face indica yet. Guess 31 years of toking has made it tough lol. Would love any reccommendatuons. Would need ro be shipped to VA in USA.
Thanks in advance.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I have some breeder cuts available. Blue cookies, trop cherry, jungle cake, grape gasoline and more. Here’s the trop cherry 🍒 ⬇️
If you need seeds too I have feminized trop cherry seedline

IMG 3726

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
No problem hit the DM to discuss further

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
My wife and I are now looking to start growing from clone vs seed, or atleast try.
In need of recommendations for a good place ro searcg. Minimally looking for 2 HEAVY hitting indicas and 2 heavy sativas. So far oir satuva of choice from grows has been Super Lemon Haze, followed by Durban Posion and Lambs Breath. Still havent found that smack me in the face indica yet. Guess 31 years of toking has made it tough lol. Would love any reccommendatuons. Would need ro be shipped to VA in USA.
Thanks in advance.
Highly recommend @Trustfall -TenguseedCo.

W

Wheezy420

Thanks in advance.
I don’t know the best version in seed form but GMO cookies is a damn fine indica!! 25 yr toker here and let me tell ya … it smacks!! 🥵🔥💯👊🏻

orggrwr

orggrwr

Just saw your old post and noticed your in Virginia. The Culpeper Hemp Company is a great local source for clones and seeds. If you're in the Culpeper/Warrenton area you can even pick your plants up at several local farmers markets or they can ship them. I've grown several clones and a lot of their seeds and have always been impressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom