Week 4 of flower 🌸

• Thread starter Sloppygls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
A couple of your plants it taking a bit of a beating with the fan blowing so hard on it.

You can guess by the trichs color all milky means there ready albeit some like myself like to wait till there is a bit of amber

Tbh once you get used to it you can normally tell by eye

Btw as for four weeks to go that’s not written in stone with breeders data you normally add two weeks sometimes longer either way thier advertised dates is to be taken with a pinch of salt

The plants Look good 👍

Last edited:
leroygreen

leroygreen

Any tips week 4 of flower /4 more weeks to go what do I do after ? when do I know I’m ready to stop giving nutriments and just water .
A good time to really start checking trichromes is when about 80 percent of the hairs have changed color and curled up. These are also in week 4. You can see a big difference between the 50/50 hybrid to the 20 indica/80 sativa. Everything will be different in harvest time. Your doing fine. Just pay attention and when you have an issue dive deep into and learn.

PXL 20240427 1148323472
PXL 20240427 1149036592
Stokes

Stokes

Youre getting ready for your bulk. Wouldnt consider throttling back on food until week 7. If it says 8 weeks of flower i would expect atleast 10

Top Bottom