Well I Think It's Time For A 600w Cxb3590 Build Thread

• Thread starter REALSTYLES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

It's been a while since I've showed any activity, but I've been very busy and now it's time to share what I've been doing. I've made 4 500w lights and now I'm making 600w with two HLG-320H-C1400B and I have made two of them so made 2 of them so far and will be making a time lapse video. Checkout my Instagram

Well i think its time for a 600w cxb3590 build thread

Well i think its time for a 600w cxb3590 build thread 2

HughJassBud

HughJassBud

Looks good bud! I've built a couple 600 watt fixtures myself. I laid mine out a little differently but expect a similar footprint.

How's life? How have you been?

Freshone

Freshone

So the 600w is good for roughly a 4' x 3' footprint? Can you offer a rough idea of what it could cost to build those fixtures?
I've been curious about coverages also.Is there a general rule for replacing HP's as to how much led to use?

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Still no mention of cost for a light to cover 4 x 3 ??? 12 sq feet
Cool looking light which i guess would cost at least 1000 US ??? imagine having to cover 100 sq feet 10 x 10 room dam expensive 8ooo.00 for 96 Sq feet and one would still need AC on top of that ..

Who ever said growing weed is cheap haha was a liar

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Ya can always buy a mars hydro panel.....hehehe...

Well again user preference Mars does work but at the end of the day

Before light, temperature and humidity are your biggest factors. Your light must be able to effectively give this to you or no matter the quality and intensity, your plant is suffering and not able to grow to potential or even competent depending on severity.

For most, 400 to 600 watt HPS for yield, and quality add LEC MH (better than traditional MH) in terms of spectrum and light longevity all things correct. Followed by Plasma/LED lighting. I put LED lighting behind LEC MH due to pricing aspects and for most, you will not notice a difference to justify the extra cost for what their typically is, all things correct.

When people see a boost in plant growth it is typically not really due to the light as it is the better environment than they experienced before.

As close to full spectrum for quality but the shitty spectrum but intensity of HPS is where most truly want to be. HPS and MH or LEC MH are cost effective ways of obtaining close to full spectrum and adding quality. No matter what they tell you. The heat generated from a 400w is similar to high end LED's give or a take a bit here and there but no difference to get excited about.

Use lights as a tool. the realities of LED lighting and costs and true comparison to accepted standard.

Picking equipment the first time can be daunting. Be wary of too true to be true and products that seem to magically fit your need. Mostly this marketing is about as accurate as political ads. Their is much in between the lines and assumptions made without true merit but maybe not technically a lie.

Top Bottom