IMG 0503
IMG 0489

Red headed hippie/ Red gsc..

the drying room

Slurricane

trimming over screens,..

cpurola

cpurola

FYI, I dry sifted my 3 year old Alaskan Purple and decarbed a little bit.
Took a 'drop' measuring spoon worth last night and it hit like my Afghan Auto from this past summer.
I thought the THC degrades into CBN with time. Must have been pretty potent stuff when I harvested it in 2020!
They were free seeds from Seedsman at the time.

20231115 064439

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sounds good! Just looking for your opinion. If I already dry sift, why would I want to bubble wash? Is there a difference in the end product? Is one better than the other? Why do both? As always, thanks Gnick. Maybe because you can bubble wash in any type of environment? Doesn’t have to be cold and dry? Don’t have to freeze your ass off when you are doing it? L O L!

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Sounds good! Just looking for your opinion. If I already dry sift, why would I want to bubble wash? Is there a difference in the end product? Is one better than the other? Why do both? As always, thanks Gnick. Maybe because you can bubble wash in any type of environment? Doesn’t have to be cold and dry? Don’t have to freeze your ass off when you are doing it? L O L!
because i like too!
that’s why!
hahahaha,..
i guess the one advantage is that the weed doesn’t have to be dry and the environment isn’t as crucial as it is with sifting,..

cpurola

cpurola

From what I have read on the interwebs, it helps to wash out undesirable elements like bug poo, mold spores, dust etc.
Bubble washing is wet, so I only do it in the summer.
I've got some in the freezer, but it's still wet and I need to pull it out and finish grating and drying it.
Not nearly as easy as dry sift, but I think you probably get a purer product if you're going to smoke it.

Is that about right Gnick?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
From what I have read on the interwebs, it helps to wash out undesirable elements like bug poo, mold spores, dust etc.
Bubble washing is wet, so I only do it in the summer.
I've got some in the freezer, but it's still wet and I need to pull it out and finish grating and drying it.
Not nearly as easy as dry sift, but I think you probably get a purer product if you're going to smoke it.

Is that about right Gnick?
So, in other words, you are washing all the character out of it!😆

Latest posts

Top Bottom