What’s the problem with this plant

• Thread starter Scoutgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scoutgrows

How much water are you giving it?
About 100ml when soil is dry. This plant was moved from a different tent 5 days ago that is when the leaves dropped. All specs are the same between tents except the temperature is 77 in the original tent. Attached is a photo of a different plant that was started at the same time but hasn’t been moved.

IMG 6247
N

newtoc

Bro, the solution is simple..She is root bound..Transplant into a bigger pot and she will thrive.Trust me!!

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

The problem started when you moved her and the top down view tells the whole story bud.
See how yellowish she is. Lights to bright for this plant. Set her off in a corner not directly under the light
and she will start and green up for you in a few days. You could also shade her with a larger plant.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Well... One problem is the cups. They shouldn't let light pass to the roots. I use nursery cups, but many growers prefer red Solo cups. You could just slide those cups inside dark cups.

About the droopy plant... The soil could be too wet. It might be the light is too intense. I doubt it is root bound. So, reducing the light would probably help. So would letting the soil dry. I would consider up-potting it to a better pot.

It also needs nutrients. What type do you plan to use? Usually, it's best to use a half or less of the recommended amount.

What is the humidity?

S

Scoutgrows

Thanks for your replies I will adjust the light PAR down a little, block light from the roots and reduce the amount of water. I will post a new picture in a few days and let you know if it helped!

S

Scoutgrows

Well... One problem is the cups. They shouldn't let light pass to the roots. I use nursery cups, but many growers prefer red Solo cups. You could just slide those cups inside dark cups.

About the droopy plant... The soil could be too wet. It might be the light is too intense. I doubt it is root bound. So, reducing the light would probably help. So would letting the soil dry. I would consider up-potting it to a better pot.

It also needs nutrients. What type do you plan to use? Usually, it's best to use a half or less of the recommended amount.

What is the humidity?
I plan to use fox farm nutrients. humidity is 70%

7munkee

7munkee

I just try to remember the three steps:

1 You want seedlings to crawl (go easy on light, food, water)

2 You want your vegging plants to walk (more normal feeds etc, slightly more light)

3 You want your flowering plants to run (crank everything up slowly)

I learned this from Jeremy Silva at BuildASoil and it has served me well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom