What’s up Forum, I was coming in here to see if anyone had any advice they could lay on me

• Thread starter ModernFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Im going to be completely honest here, ive never had a plant in my tent that required the manufacturer’s recommended amounts. I usually hover around 80-90% of it. That goes for dry amendments or liquid chemical. I mean for stretch and bulk probably, definitely not in veg or where youre at now. Remember theyre in the business of selling nutrients, theyre gonna recommend the maximum amount without damaging your plants
Heck yeah never trust manufacturers recommendations and blogs.
I don’t use liquid nutrients tbh I’m a organic guano grower 🙂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@Gmix is a gangster in this shit!
Went ahead and read some more, coco grows are def a bit alien to me, now that I’m hip to medium, your probably are givi g too much n as well, a clown stands corrected, and there are legit homies who got you back, haven’t seen you around new dude! Welcome!

Stokes

Stokes

@Gmix is a gangster in this shit!
Went ahead and read some more, coco grows are def a bit alien to me, now that I’m hip to medium, your probably are givi g too much n as well, a clown stands corrected, and there are legit homies who got you back, haven’t seen you around new dude! Welcome!
You should try coco, you would crush it

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You should try coco, you would crush it
I’ve had folks tell me that,
Have homies pushing me to go organic too,
I like to learn everything I can in every medium possible if I can help it,
It’s just a matter of time, and my being stubborn. It’ll happen. I really try not to speak on coco grows aside from Fundamental issues, yall Homies are rad at it.

M

ModernFarmer

Thats peat.

If they were my plants i would give a give a good flush of ph’d ro water or distilled to a good bit of runoff. Then after they dried up a little bit i would resume feeding at 75% and go from there. Definitely stop using any boosters, thats where most of your cosmetic issues are coming from (excess p/k/calcium)

Have you had a good look at your trichomes? If theyre cloudy i would give a good flush and maybe quit feeding altogether. Give a couple more waterings maybe to use up any remaining nutrients.

At week 8 your buds are done bulking. Shes going to be ugly either way but to paraphrase another grower: we dont smoke leaves.
Yeah I don’t know why but I think I was introduced to it as 70/30 mix with perlite!

I feel I used the Botanicare CalMag too late into flower. I think I might just go with just a clean RO water feeding until the all the white hairs are gone.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The only thing I don't do on that feed chart is flush, I feed nutes till harvest and my crop is green till harvest. Maybe a yellow leaf here or there.

I'm not trying to start the flushing debate, just sharing what I do.
Only flushing I’m doing?
🚽🧻💧👊🏻🤡

emanresu

emanresu

There is something wrong with the leaves. I am no expert, but i am thinking both light and nute burn here. it looks like you have some buds that are kind of leaned over because the stalk can't support the weight as well. Your stalks could be week from the lights to.

N

Natep

Looks like it was sprayed with the lights on. Did you spray something on it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom