What’s wrong with my plants?

• Thread starter Ganja_mama93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ganja_mama93

Hi, guys!
This is my very first growth and of course something is not right. I’ll be gradeful if you help me find the issue and resolve the problem.
Plant “A” was “born” on the 17.04, plant “B” on the 15.04. Plant “B” is a fast bud and is 2 days older, but looks way smaller. I planted it 2 days ahead because the sprout was ready to be seeded. Plant “A” is auto and is bigger but not as big as it should be for its age. The bigger one also has some very small white (i think) dots on its leaves. The soil i used was Plant Magic Plus + perlite which i mixed seperately. The lights are Marshydro LED TS1000, 150w. The light cycle is 20/4. I dont grow in a tent as i have a small closet. I keep the humidity 50-70% and the temperature between 20-25. One of the mistakes that Ive made and realised it today was that the lights have been working on 100% instead of 50%. I keep them 45, 50 cm away.
I also totally forgot to buy a PH tester, so i ordered one but it turned out to be for the soil, now i have to order a new one for water. I assume the problem in the stunt growth might be the PH being 7.5, 8.0 and the stress from the strong light but how can i fix the whole soil now? If i add PH down liquid in the water and water them is it not going to change the PH only around the roots? Also i forgot to add that i read in another forum that its good that the whole pot is moisturised, not only around the plant, so i added a bit more water and on the surface of the bigger plant i saw some mold which already dissapeared. I havent watered them in 3 days as now im scared not to overwater them. Any tips on how to help them grow a little bit faster and healthier? Thank you in advance!

Whats wrong with my plants
Whats wrong with my plants 2
Whats wrong with my plants 3
G

Ganja_mama93

everything looks fine,.
don’t be ph ing that soil,.
Dont you think they are a bit small for 10 and 12 days old? Especially the small one which is a fast bud and its supposed to be ready to harvest in 8 weeks. When i checked some videos of the breech how it should look like.. mine is left behind a lot…

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Dont you think they are a bit small for 10 and 12 days old? Especially the small one which is a fast bud and its supposed to be ready to harvest in 8 weeks. When i checked some videos of the breech how it should look like.. mine is left behind a lot…
well don’t compare, too many variables are involved,..
i haven’t grown autos but i know any kind of stress can really affect some in growth,.
not saying this is for you, yours look good to me,..
someone who grows autos will chime in with their thoughts

G

Ganja_mama93

I don’t think this one is good, though. Look at the spots on the leaves..

IMG 4928
D

defarmer83

Some plants/strains have slight patterns on the leaves. I wouldn't worry about it - it looks pretty great!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
so imo a plant in seedling stage, I don’t really count those days, once they hit veg fully I start counting, I also applied it when I Ran autos, like with a photo period a lot of us don’t count from the day we flip 12/12 but when we see the first signs of preflower 5-7 days after we change the timer
Seedlings can be slow, establishing themselves.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Also, don’t be scared to up pot. It helps them grow. The whole put them in the pot that you will harvest in stuff is nonsense.
A quick vid on the difference between photo period up potting and autos

Having such a small plant in such a large pot is counter intuitive if you don’t have watering down to a science

G

Ganja_mama93

Hi, guys. We went on a holiday for 4 days and when we came back they were so big. Thwn i decided to train them and i broke the main stem in the middle… i tried to bandage it but it didnt survive. I wanted to ask if the plant in general will survive, what do you think?
One more question:
They are in week 3 and a half. What fertilisers should i start using? Which brand as well? Im in the UK

IMG 5679
IMG 5865
Top Bottom