What are some fun things I can do with my rosin from my press?

• Thread starter Growth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growth

I'm just finished with my 6th grow and about to start the 7th. We've been collecting more and more grower related tools. We got a press.

We were super excited to try it and ended up failing the first few times getting .2g from an eighth, some of them gave us none at all the first few, but we learned. We were told to not press down as hard as we can but that was wrong...

Anyway, now we're getting .6ish per eighth which isn't bad because I've heard 1g/3.5g is really good.

Now that we have wax and loads of keif and some hash, I want to explore fun stuff I can do.

I want to make crystals, diamonds, colored powder, all the cool stuff you see at dispensaries and on fancy pre-rolls. I'd also really like to make edibles.

What suggestions do you guys have for fun things I can make with my weed and weed byproducts?

Side Question: How do dispensaries get their weed so smooth and round? When we trim even spending hours on trying to get it perfectly detailed it looks nothing like theirs. It looks like they grind theirs on a screen until it's round.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
My fav is bubble hash

Lol the small print need my extra magnification old man eye glasess to read it 🙂

I dunno bud maybe they use a bud trimming machine
Don’t see “ round “ buds in Amsterdam mind so maybe the do roll it and collect all the good stuff tbh I live in the uk anyways and don’t see bud in shops unless I goto Amsterdam and I haven’t been back there in a long time

Last edited:
Newty

Newty

I'll comment on your side question.

Dispensaries around here don't have "round" buds and it sounds like they are probably taking away good parts of the bud just to make it look good for marketing. Maybe not though 🤷‍♂️

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I'm just finished with my 6th grow and about to start the 7th. We've been collecting more and more grower related tools. We got a press.

We were super excited to try it and ended up failing the first few times getting .2g from an eighth, some of them gave us none at all the first few, but we learned. We were told to not press down as hard as we can but that was wrong...

Anyway, now we're getting .6ish per eighth which isn't bad because I've heard 1g/3.5g is really good.

Now that we have wax and loads of keif and some hash, I want to explore fun stuff I can do.

I want to make crystals, diamonds, colored powder, all the cool stuff you see at dispensaries and on fancy pre-rolls. I'd also really like to make edibles.

What suggestions do you guys have for fun things I can make with my weed and weed byproducts?

Side Question: How do dispensaries get their weed so smooth and round? When we trim even spending hours on trying to get it perfectly detailed it looks nothing like theirs. It looks like they grind theirs on a screen until it's round.
round buds are definitely from trimming machines. those thinngs wreck your bud

Latest posts

Top Bottom