What is going on with this Black Domina Auto

• Thread starter flowerdave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerdave

flowerdave

I dont usually grow Autos but the seed company sent me Autos instead of Photos. Any ways these are 12 week old , started flowering wk 4. Just look funky. If any of you Auto experts have seen this let me know. they were started indoors under 20-4 lighting and moved out around june 12th to the greenhouse.top dressed with potassium amd phosphate.
What is going on with this black domina auto
What is going on with this black domina auto 2

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

I had something similar yrs ago, what I am thinking is a photo/auto pollination? I had an outdoor blue dream plant start flowering early like that, but didnt finish until the end of sept. The bud wasnt anything special, and lost alot due to it sitting on the plant so long.

flowerdave

flowerdave

Looks like a photo period that is being re-vegged. Maybe it just said auto but was actually a photo?
im thinking i gave it too much nitrogen a couple weeks ago. it is in a greenhouse raised bed with tomatoes and other veggies. there are other autos of the same strain developing ok like this one
Auto 3

flowerdave

flowerdave

here is are pics of the whole plants for comparison

Auto 4

Normal growth▲

weird growth ▼
Auto 5

flowerdave

flowerdave

I flushed the soil with distilled water and the only watered with plain well water. I think it is responding cause im seeing a lot more white hairs. i think it was the feed delaying the flowering. Has anybody seen this happen in Autos

Auto 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom