What is wrong with seedling as its yellow

• Thread starter angeltrumpet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
angeltrumpet

angeltrumpet

Hi 👋 could anyone tell me why my seedling is yellow. All four are at 3 weeks. The green ones are of same strain, the yellow one is of another. They are autos growing in a seedling medium. I have them at bought under lights at night as temperatures are below 10c at the moment. They also spend time outdoors for 7 hours. I'm really bugged why the yellow. All have had the same watering. Is it too much light or does it need more Wartering ?

What is wrong with seedling as its yellow
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I can't say exactly what's wrong with it, but I don't think it's going to make it. The one above left is struggling, too. I suggest working on the two that are still healthy. The struggling one also might make it with some nurturing.

A few suggestions:
Don't put them outside. Use a grow light.
Keep them warm. Get them off the floor. 10C (50F) is too cold. 24C would be much better.
Buy a grow tent or find a better place for them.
Look at pictures in threads on the forum to see how other growers create their grow space.

angeltrumpet

angeltrumpet

I can't say exactly what's wrong with it, but I don't think it's going to make it. The one above left is struggling, too. I suggest working on the two that are still healthy. The struggling one also might make it with some nurturing.

A few suggestions:
Don't put them outside. Use a grow light.
Keep them warm. Get them off the floor. 10C (50F) is too cold. 24C would be much better.
Buy a grow tent or find a better place for them.
Look at pictures in threads on the forum to see how other growers create their grow space.
Thankyou for your quick reply, Unfortunately I don't have room for grow tent. I've just put outside now and notice the one that was droopy has picked up, I don't think the yellowing one will make it, but I will keep it going, I can't stand killing something of that's living. I will germinate another auto, just in case. Thankyou for your support, much appreciated

Latest posts

Top Bottom