What is wrong with these leafs?

• Thread starter Kbdwc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kbdwc

So yesterday my plants looked pretty fine and went back to them today and a few leafs was curled and some had a strange texture look to them can anyone help. Some are differ. Strains sativA and indica and hybrids last night i pruned them and took off lower stems and I did get abit lazy and put left over water with nutrients in my humidifier in stead of pure water and was next to the plant which has a lot of curling upwards (plant1)

Somethings in my brain is telling me abit of cal mag may help
PLANT1
What is wrong with these leafs
PLANT2
What is wrong with these leafs 2
What is wrong with these leafs 3
PLANT3
What is wrong with these leafs 4
What is wrong with these leafs 5
PLANT4
What is wrong with these leafs 4

What is wrong with these leafs 6
JoeCroupier

JoeCroupier

Check your ph run off before anything, Also the 1st img looks dry asf like low humidity

Are these from the same room/tent ?

K

Kbdwc

First pic looks like heat or light stress. The other pics look like overwatering. What’s ur medium and how much/ how often are you watering
This plant is the one that was right next to the humidifier my fan don’t rotate anymore motor gave in and this is the plant (no1) that had most of the fans wind so it can’t be heat surly
To cold? My room sits around 24.celcuis
I’m using soil and I was watering every 3 days and feeding once a week

K

Kbdwc

Check your ph run off before anything, Also the 1st img looks dry asf like low humidity

Are these from the same room/tent ?
Yea all same tent and this is the plant that was next to the humidifier and had most the angle of my fam all night so can’t be humidity surly

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

This plant is the one that was right next to the humidifier my fan don’t rotate anymore motor gave in and this is the plant (no1) that had most of the fans wind so it can’t be heat surly
To cold? My room sits around 24.celcuis
I’m using soil and I was watering every 3 days and feeding once a week
Could be wind a light burn then the wind could be drying out the leaf’s faster then the water can get to them. Is roughly the top half inch of your medium drying out before watering again? Or do you do the lift test to see if they dried back? Dry periods are important to for plants

Eledin

Eledin

My Environmental Controller I check it in the morning and at night lol it works amazing View attachment 2157272
not trying to be a smart ass idk that was a thing you could buy 😂 never felt like I had that kinda problem so I never looked into it
Oh my, I had one of those hahaha. The thermometer worked fine but the hygrometer wasnt accurate, it was acurite badum psss (I think you can re-calibrate it though, I just threw it away and bought one with probe for more accurate readings close to the plants)
Im not gonna add anything because people are already asking the right questions, the only thing I would say is: dont point your fan directly to your plants, keep it either above the canopy or pointing to the wall to create indirect breeze.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Someone else will have to help you with the humidifier amounts. I don’t use one so idk

K

Kbdwc

Could be wind a light burn then the wind could be drying out the leaf’s faster then the water can get to them. Is roughly the top half inch of your medium drying out before watering again? Or do you do the lift test to see if they dried back? Dry periods are important to for plants
This is what I suspected and I got really lazy as it’s hard to get to and from my room I used left over feed water in my humidifier and the fan was blowing the mist onto this plant mostly ask it acted like a foliar Spray and Iknow some nutes are not used for foliar spray and can harm the plant I have moved my fam back to back of the room

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

This is what I suspected and I got really lazy as it’s hard to get to and from my room I used left over feed water in my humidifier and the fan was blowing the mist onto this plant mostly ask it acted like a foliar Spray and Iknow some nutes are not used for foliar spray and can harm the plant I have moved my fam back to back of the room
Well that could definitely be it

Top Bottom