What is your typical yield for an indie plant?

• Thread starter Budclarkson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budclarkson

Photo Kush yielded a lot more than most of my autos so I thought but after final trimming after drying and not as a big a take as I thought it would be. First rime weighing anything and came in at 47 grams.

What are you guys getting between Auto and Photos? Photos were 5 gallon bags 12 weeks. Autos I use 3gal bags and finish around 9-10wka.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

granddaddy purple photo 5 gallon around 5.5 oz dry
IMG 20240405 235559514
IMG 20240405 235606582

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
That make sense to me.
Thanks. We don't really care much about yield. We appreciate any plant that finishes well, and we usually have plenty of marijuana. If we only get 3 ounces from each of the 3 plants that are flowering now, it's still more than half a pound. That's a lot of weed for just the two of us. I just added another tent, too, with room for 2 more plants. We'll also have another crop this year. It's all good.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Thanks. We don't really care much about yield. We appreciate any plant that finishes well, and we usually have plenty of marijuana. If we only get 3 ounces from each of the 3 plants that are flowering now, it's still more than half a pound. That's a lot of weed for just the two of us. I just added another tent, too, with room for 2 more plants. We'll also have another crop this year. It's all good.
are you sure you smoke weed ? 9 oz last me about 8 weeks lol

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i guess i would average between 2 and 4 oz a plant no matter if it is an auto or photo , with that being said i have had some autos only me 8 grams dry lol

emanresu

emanresu

Photo Kush yielded a lot more than most of my autos so I thought but after final trimming after drying and not as a big a take as I thought it would be. First rime weighing anything and came in at 47 grams.

What are you guys getting between Auto and Photos? Photos were 5 gallon bags 12 weeks. Autos I use 3gal bags and finish around 9-10wka.
Have you used 5-gallon ones on autos before? I just use three myself, but people keep telling me to use 5-gallon pots instead. I don't think it would really matter on the smaller autos like I have mostly grown. But it may on the ones 4ft and over. I was thinking about on my next grow to use one 3 and one 5 on the each of the strains I grow and see it there is a difference. Do that with some 3ft and under on a grow and then ones 4ft and over the next. Did you use to use 5-gallon ones and switched to 3 or you just always use 3?

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Have you used 5-gallon ones on autos before? I just use three myself, but people keep telling me to use 5-gallon pots instead. I don't think it would really matter on the smaller autos like I have mostly grown. But it may on the ones 4ft and over. I was thinking about on my next grow to use one 3 and one 5 on the each of the strains I grow and see it there is a difference. Do that with some 3ft and under on a grow and then ones 4ft and over the next. Did you use to use 5-gallon ones and switched to 3 or you just always use 3?
i know u did not ask me but these are in 1.5 gallon pots i think 3 gallons are good for autos
IMG 20240205 181118103
IMG 20240205 181217881
IMG 20240207 192548027

emanresu

emanresu

i guess i would average between 2 and 4 oz a plant no matter if it is an auto or photo , with that being said i have had some autos only me 8 grams dry lol
8grams, what happened so I can avoid that. 😨 I would really hate for that to happen. Really pretty purple on those buds. I have yet to grow purple buds. I tried with grandaddy purple but none of it turned.

G

gromie440

I am doing a side by side in a 3 and a 5 gallon pot were not started at same time but huge difference in plant size... I've been getting 4 to 6 Oz per plant on my autos with a Oz or so Being fluffy gonna try to harvest in stages this time around to get the lowers to harden up

20240503 061555
20240503 060529
emanresu

emanresu

I am doing a side by side in a 3 and a 5 gallon pot were not started at same time but huge difference in plant size... I've been getting 4 to 6 Oz per plant on my autos with a Oz or so Being fluffy gonna try to harvest in stages this time around to get the lowers to harden up
Are the plants the same kind? Autos can go from 2-6ft tall depending on the type. If they are the same and one is a lot bigger than the other than yeah it probably makes a difference. If they are different and the sizes of the two are different to begin with. Then the two different pot sizes wouldn't really give an accurate result.

Top Bottom