What sort of problem does my "Humbolt seed co" PPD auto have? Is this Nitrogen Toxicity or over water?

• Thread starter BrianGray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.OrganicGrows

Mr.OrganicGrows

I noticed I have a bit of brown on some upper leaves so I moved my light further away and did the total flush with neutral Ph water. I am also awaiting the arrival of some plant caddy's to lift the pots more off the ground. I do have one plant stand so I used it on the ailing PPD . I am trying to cover all my bases now. So is one flushing enough before I start back with 1/2 nutrients? Also a question , would LST cause any of these issues in an auto flower?
Do another N / ph test.

Lst would not cause this.

B

BrianGray

nitrogen toxicity,..
curious,.. any it’s bity tiny flies around the soil surface?
I found Gnats Larve in the soil of a small pot that a clone was in. It was under a humidity dome. I tossed the whole thing and set traps for the the whole space for the adults. I used Baking soda and cinnamon in the top layer of all my plants medium to make sure that if they are infested the situation is being dealt with. I did see a couple adults flying near the lights so I made a cider vinegar trap. This morning the adults are swimming in the trap. I do think my main issue is my soil medium and how much I watered.
I used home made soil made up of

1 part Happy frog soil
1 part sphagnum peat moss
1 part perlite or pumice for aeration
1 part compost
worm castings

The soil is designed to hold water so I should be able to go a week or so without needing to water my plants. I learned this in the last day or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom