Whats wrong with her? Enviro? Over water?

• Thread starter Catdad717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Catdad717

Hey all. So i watered her 2 days ago. Same amount as i always do when i water or feed. Alittle under 1gal. I make sure i have runoff form. I added silica, cal mag and fishshit.

The stems are turning purple. The light was about 20.inches away at 40% power on 300w. I raised the light back to about 26..28 inches away. Im at about 70f and 71%hum. I know i needa get the humidity down a bit. Im ordering a dehumidifier tonight. Is that whats causing it? Could it just be the watering? Appreciate everyones help!

Whats wrong with her enviro over water
Whats wrong with her enviro over water 2
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

looks over watered to me or your cat peed in it lol

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Shit.. ok so more like half a gallon i need to do.. o well. Guess i just gotta wait on her to dry out. Thanks! Lol and def not my cat lol
well ya just got wait for her to dry out good before u give her more sometimes the very bottom 2 or 3 inches will be wet and anything above that will be dry

C

Catdad717

well ya just got wait for her to dry out good before u give her more sometimes the very bottom 2 or 3 inches will be wet and anything above that will be dry
Yeaa.. i thought i had dialed in the right amount of liquid there.. def was off. O well.. shell bounce back. Shes a strong lady lol

BB22

BB22

Maybe put something underneath the fabric pods to help keep them elevated. It will help them dry out more rapidly. ✌️

C

Catdad717

Maybe put something underneath the fabric pods to help keep them elevated. It will help them dry out rapidly. ✌️
I do. I have a drain tray and a drain pan under itm its above a 2.. 3 in elevation with it.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hey Cat.
Look at the stems holding up the leaves. Nice and straight, no wilting and full. Leaves are plump and hanging heavy.
Classic over water look k.

If you see the stems are wilted and bent looking, Leaves hanging not so plump your dealing with under watering.
Your watering a little to often. Make sure and let her dry out a little deeper from here on.
Make sure and tilt your bag until she stops dripping after watering. This keeps the bottom of the bag drained and the plant is not sitting in standing water you cannot see.

I do see a little blistering on the leaf surfaces. Careful with the light.

C

Catdad717

App
Hey Cat.
Look at the stems holding up the leaves. Nice and straight, no wilting and full. Leaves are plump and hanging heavy.

If you see the stems are wilted and bent looking, Leaves hanging not so plump your dealing with under watering.
Your watering a little to often. Make sure and let her dry out a little deeper from here on.
Make sure and tilt your bag until she stops dripping after watering. This keeps the bottom of the bag drained and the plant is not sitting in standing water you cannot see.

I do see a little blistering on the leaf surfaces. Careful with the lig
A
Hey Cat.

I do see a little blistering on the leaf surfaces. Careful with the light.
Appreciate it! I wasnt sure if it was over watered since it was a couple days after. I thought i figured out the right amount to water. But yeaa needa dial it back. She was def ready for a watering. I usually will let the leaves drop a couple days before next feed/water. This was about 7 days apart. I will start doing the bag tipping. I wasnt doing that before.
I noticed the light issue too. Then i realized she grew a couple inches in last day or so. So i raised it up about 6 inches.

Top Bottom