When should I start flushing this autoflower?

• Thread starter Rastakari2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rastakari2

Hi.

I just bought a usb microscope that says it zooms from 50x to 1600x and these are the two best pictures that I was able to get off my banana purple punch auto from fastbuds that is 7 weeks 6 days old. (Fastbuds says it should be ready in 8 weeks)

I want to harvest at peak potency, so when most of the trcihomes are cloudy.

Are trhicomes in my pictures already cloudy or are they still all clear? I find it hard to tell. Also I am not sure if I am already seeing some amber ones there too.

Thanks for the help!
When should i start flushing this autoflower
When should i start flushing this autoflower 2

V

ViolettaLiz

I'd like to hear what others say since I'm newer with growing cannabis but I think they still look glassy in the bottom photo.
I am waiting for the buds to look like frost if that makes sense, not like clear glass or ice.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Are trhicomes in my pictures already cloudy or are they still all clear?
There are some of each. Look at the trichomes on the buds, not the leaves. Also, look for amber-colored trichomes. It looks to me like you have a week or two before they're ready.

I'd like to hear what others say since I'm newer with growing cannabis but I think they still look glassy in the bottom photo.
I am waiting for the buds to look like frost if that makes sense, not like clear glass or ice.
Looking like glass or ice is not what you want. Look for almost all to be cloudy with about 10-20% amber colored.

That's just a guide, not a rule. The experience will be different depending on when the buds are harvested. Early harvests are energizing, while late harvests are relaxing. Most people seem to like a late harvest more than an early harvest. It took me a few crops before I decided to try a late harvest. Now I do it every time.

V

ViolettaLiz

Yep I know not glass or ice. I'm waiting for frost which you are calling cloudy, could be called smoky. @LoveGrowingIt

Mine are getting close!

Newty

Newty

I picked up a microscope myself not to long ago, it takes some practice and patience but you will get the hang of it.

Someone recommended I try an articulating arm that can be attached to the microscope and the other side to a tent pole or something stationary, they actually sell them on Amazon with clamps on each side.
I think it is a great idea but I have not bought the articulating arm myself yet, might make one with some of the odds and ends I have laying around.

I have my second half help me out when I want pictures. One of use will hold the microscope while the other holds my phone so we can see. Anytime the person holding the phone sees a clear picture, they will take 3-5 pictures in a row. After we take a bunch of photos, we go through and delete the blurry ones.

R

Rastakari2

There are some of each. Look at the trichomes on the buds, not the leaves. Also, look for amber-colored trichomes. It looks to me like you have a week or two before they're ready.

Looking like glass or ice is not what you want. Look for almost all to be cloudy with about 10-20% amber colored.

That's just a guide, not a rule. The experience will be different depending on when the buds are harvested. Early harvests are energizing, while late harvests are relaxing. Most people seem to like a late harvest more than an early harvest. It took me a few crops before I decided to try a late harvest. Now I do it every time.
Is it good time to start the 1 week flush now? I am growing in bio bizz all mix

Top Bottom