When Ya Hacking 2014....................????????

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

ha ha ha I con only drool and say wow guys handfuls of flowers are very very very nice! For fucks sake can I see some fine ass hash coming to some of you whoa!

colostoney

colostoney

lol maybe we'll officially nickname her the pig haze for forum purposes lol I just wanna share without comin off like Im advetising and agenda other that getting stoned as fuck all winter n next spring
I men look at that hat folks ya think Im some fancy outfit lmfao

Rasta! Set the people free!

colostoney

colostoney

well my neighbors ripped me Halloween night
They got fucked up by my dogs and only got a couple big buds this time
I saw one the cock sucks limping
Last year I got ripped by different people from the same rental but one my dogs is hurt bad and I don't have money for a vet.
shit got me sick as fuck and after I harvested the rest my crap I almost had to go to the ER felt like I was havin a heart attack.
My damn trucks pouring antifreeze from the engine this morning so I don't even know how im getting her to the vet tomorrow.

Rastafari don't fear the wolves

colostoney

colostoney

thanks bro you guys are too kind but Im gonna manage
I was just thinkin ut loud fortunately not bad enough for donations
think my dog just has a really bad charlie horse and she is puttin a lil weight on it
cant believe bull shit man I have been struggling the last few years barely paying my mortgage
it all just puts me in a depression I hate the city
and my situation in life and Im stuck with it.

I think I got a blown head gasket on my truck ...

turbo14

turbo14

Keep your head up and prepare for next year, sounds like I would put a lot of focus on security.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

I'd go over there and kick their fuckin door down:)

turbo

colostoney

colostoney

not certain how much more secure I can be and not end up in trouble for booby traps
I probably aint gonna grow here anymore...idk when it comes down to it any grow is vulnerable to thieves and can only be so secure
and hell they maybe got two ounces Id say my dogs did a damn good job im proud them cuz I harvested probably 12 pounds yesterday
I should be satisfied ith my harvest and enjoy it but I hate being stolen from it has ruined the whole harvest and gots me really sick
its just the point I gotta fight a fuckin war here to grow a plant every fuckin year
it gets old and I just hate the fucking population in the Soco
it was no matter a fooling anyone twice either they came in and fought a 60 pound pitbull and 60 pound shepherd mix not the same people wtf
I have the cocks on camera kickin my dog
and I only had 8 plants back there but Im sick as fuck with my diabetes and I just cant handle cops
see Sissy my pit is still a pup just barely a year and Happy my shep/husky mix was abused so aint very mean
I may get me another nasty fucking dog idk make it a vicious ass mother fucker

colostoney

colostoney

both my dogs have quit their security jobs cuz weed fiends is crazy they say
we are all retiring and wanna get some bigtime couch time in
they hate sleepin outside the last month the grow it is hard on them
gonna buy them steaks as soon as Im able as a thank you
I fuckin hate having them watch shit just cuz I know people hurt them
and I feel horrible baby Sis got hurt
feel like a loser man them dogs are more important to me than fuckin weed
but I only had them for noise really
I got so fucked up on canna cookies Halloween night I didn't hear shit
and it is not like I had some cartel grow
nothing more than any mother fucker should be free to grow
on the tiny piece a dirt takes all they got to pay for

colostoney

colostoney

unfortunately it is all part a growin in the Soco I guess not much changes
if its just for personal or not and I have to remind myself that Im old and
as I age I want the world t get mre peaceful with me but it is not
ut I don't ave the capacity to match the hostility wth angst anymore so
I just gotta think it all out better lol like a wise lil elf
If fundin allows I am gonna beef security up better with
more barbed wire and what not next season maybe a loud fuckin alarm
I just see more and more nutty security happenin here and
Im not gonna cross any booby trap lines ver my lil medical garden
ive seen some scary shit out there lately
hopefully a small greenhouse but idk I don't see the funding lol

but my lil dog limpin makes just wanna kill someone
it hurts me more than anything man and we spent a lot a time yesterday
restin up in healng eatin fried chicken
and it has totally ruined my harvest
but she is goin to the vet today
and the pickups going in tomorrow
sucks man this lil pit looks mean but she has been raise totally
farm dog stlye and doesn't even harm my jap quail
pits are not genetic bred ruthless killers lil sissy has compassion
and empathy for even lil baby chicks and is gentle
sucks someone showed her how fucked up people are the hard way
hope it doesn't scare her and she heals up still level headed all the same
all my good neighbors just love her and she is an ambassador of
bull terrier disposition
more like petey on lil rascals she is just a side kick for adventure

colostoney

colostoney

all said and done this season went damn good...a lot things are changing in Colorado everyday but as Buddha says change is inevitable and only perception defines it as good or bad
fuck everything is my Buddhist mantra and piss on everyone is my white trash attitude lmfao I forgot how to give a fuck lately about shit but number one
this world is fucked up and the bad folks out there are ferocious while the good become more meek by the minute
it sucks but it wont beat me Ill still be fishin on the lake trippin my nuts on the kill fungus and enjoying my harvest
just about everyday now till ice over
even without a truck some my best fishin trips have been with my sportster and a creel a fryinpan and a lil flour oil and salt
I like to just go catch me one firm fresh beautiful trout along the river in cook it up right there for lunch and relax
my crops are all in and crisp for samples my lil dog is feelin better with a new knowledge a rippers and Im stoned as fuck this morning
today is gonna be a great day no matter what the fucks snitches n thieves try

Im wondering does anyone know what areas in the Soco yielded pinion nuts this season? I have seen the signs new Colorado crop so I figure this is a year for them I just been out of it a while.
pinion nuts sound good this morning

K

kuz

Ya. Legal or not, nothing has changed as far as thieves go. If you have plants you are a target. Lost some myself, since then its been a long couple of weeks sleeping out there with the plants. Not getting much sleep really.

Havent seen anyone collection pinion seeds around here.

colostoney

colostoney

against all odds God sees me through and I am blessed
even when I don't deserve it
and very thankful for all I got
my cup runneth over life is good

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

all said and done this season went damn good...a lot things are changing in Colorado everyday but as Buddha says change is inevitable and only perception defines it as good or bad
fuck everything is my Buddhist mantra and piss on everyone is my white trash attitude lmfao I forgot how to give a fuck lately about shit but number one
this world is fucked up and the bad folks out there are ferocious while the good become more meek by the minute
it sucks but it wont beat me Ill still be fishin on the lake trippin my nuts on the kill fungus and enjoying my harvest
just about everyday now till ice over
even without a truck some my best fishin trips have been with my sportster and a creel a fryinpan and a lil flour oil and salt
I like to just go catch me one firm fresh beautiful trout along the river in cook it up right there for lunch and relax
my crops are all in and crisp for samples my lil dog is feelin better with a new knowledge a rippers and Im stoned as fuck this morning
today is gonna be a great day no matter what the fucks snitches n thieves try

Im wondering does anyone know what areas in the Soco yielded pinion nuts this season? I have seen the signs new Colorado crop so I figure this is a year for them I just been out of it a while.
pinion nuts sound good this morning

I like your style bro. My brother ;) Positive vibes...

~nugzz

colostoney

colostoney

I'm pumped as fuck!
Last week Jah showed me light on my ripper problem and Im negotiating a swap for herbs n genes

one word PRESARIO lol Im really gonna enjoy picking up a ripper torn into several pieces after all there years
seriously gonna try and acquire a pair next couple seasons
fucking monsters and ya wanna fuck with me expect a monster every time

Latest posts

Top Bottom