White Spots on My Leaves. What is it?

• Thread starter thcfarmernth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thcfarmernth

White spots on my leaves what is it

On my leaves appeared some strange white spots. It's my first grow so I'm not sure what is it after i checked for info in the internet. Is this white powdery mildew or spider problem maybe as I spotted some small parts of spider web across some leaves. Will spraying some soap water will help and is it safe?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
View attachment 1987900
On my leaves appeared some strange white spots. It's my first grow so I'm not sure what is it after i checked for info in the internet. Is this white powdery mildew or spider problem maybe as I spotted some small parts of spider web across some leaves. Will spraying some soap water will help and is it safe?
does it wipe off? probably not..
could be from a few things..
let’s see the whole plant at different angles..

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
View attachment 1987900
Yeah would need to see some better pictures before can say for sure. I use an all natural fungicide to treat mildew but best way to get rid of that is good air flow in your grow area. You can also use hydrogen peroxide In a 3 to 5 % solution and spray it on .that works too. If pests that is a whole different deal.post some more pics and go from there. Have a good day

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
View attachment 1987900
Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Could you do us a favor and snap a few pictures of the underside of your leaves? This is where you will generally find sign of spider mites. Little white eggs and little spots creepy-crawling around, followed by little tiny spiderwebs.

If you indeed have spider mites, this will be the best method to tell for sure.

I'll take this opportunity to express my love for this product I have found, that will eliminate spider mites, aphids, etc. with just one or two applications and won't hurt your plants -

It's a little pricey but I swear it works better than anything I've ever used over my 20+ years of experience growing cannabis.

T

thcfarmernth

@thcfarmernth - Is the plant inside or outside?
I take advantage of the sun and keep it outside till the sun comes down, then im getting in inside on a pretty cheap LED grow lights to make it at least 15-16h daily light.

T

thcfarmernth

Yeah would need to see some better pictures before can say for sure. I use an all natural fungicide to treat mildew but best way to get rid of that is good air flow in your grow area. You can also use hydrogen peroxide In a 3 to 5 % solution and spray it on .that works too. If pests that is a whole different deal.post some more pics and go from there. Have a good day
Will take some other pictures later today. It's probably gone worse. I see light powdery-looking thing on other leaves and the plant looks weaker than regular.

T

thcfarmernth

Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Could you do us a favor and snap a few pictures of the underside of your leaves? This is where you will generally find sign of spider mites. Little white eggs and little spots creepy-crawling around, followed by little tiny spiderwebs.

If you indeed have spider mites, this will be the best method to tell for sure.

I'll take this opportunity to express my love for this product I have found, that will eliminate spider mites, aphids, etc. with just one or two applications and won't hurt your plants -

It's a little pricey but I swear it works better than anything I've ever used over my 20+ years of experience growing cannabis.
I don't see nothing on the down-side of the leaves, only the spots that can be visible from above too. It's probably some white powdery mildew from other sick plants in the area i think.

T

thcfarmernth

It's pretty worse than yesterday. I can see white-yellow places on more leaves. Sprayed the big leave (the worst) with water+soda+soap to check out how it will react. If you have some idea what is the problem, tell me. Here are more photos:

Processed 4df61ec6 b160 4931 b44c cbb1a218b288 WdhnraxM
Processed 991c5056 2638 4f11 b8c4 da44a03f7c74 Rz2cyoxL

Processed 2335d379 3760 417f 80f8 1bc185e73ca4 RKObCCqe
Processed 7758fe4b 325a 4b81 a619 e9fc7bf167c8 UgDuLCDM

Processed 697221fa af00 4330 a415 a884f5603a90 xDD4QFwK
Processed f6b9e73a bf2e 4d1c ac27 1421183a5601 JB0hg0Z9

Processed 35025581 5562 4c2e 9685 4f95340407a9 akuBISQ7
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
indoors stays indoors and outdoors stays outdoors..
also it’s not mildew..
the plants are stressed..
put them in one environment and leave them be..

Bilber

Bilber

indoors stays indoors and outdoors stays outdoors..
also it’s not mildew..
the plants are stressed..
put them in one environment and leave them be..
100% agree with @GNick55 about indoor or outdoor.........

Eventually, the inevitable will happen.......

When you take your plant out, you are inviting a whole shitload of problems into your house/grow-area when you bring your plant in......

I also believe the plant is confused, which is stressing it out..........

Spotsy

Spotsy

does it wipe off? probably not..
could be from a few things..
let’s see the whole plant at different angles..
Yeah, it looks like bugs... I e had good luck with Pure crop one,, it's organic,, so it's safe.. it's basically soybean oil and vanillin,, kinda pricey though 38$ fir 16 oz of concentrate.. does not look like mold though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom