Why do growers buy Mars Hydro?

• Thread starter rexxwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Have you had Problems with Mars Hydro in any way?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Oh Man did I Ever

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
R

rexxwood

in larger tent with lot of plant it could happen the environnemental condition are not that homogeneous inside the tent locally, you may have a hot spot for exemple

wich would explain why your plant always suffer in that corner ....
again read my post it said 4 plants in a 5x5 tent and I will add the pot size 15gl. 4 of them. why are you trying to put the grower at fault?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Its not wind burn its a defective light and please don't say CalMag. 1 large box fan above the light blowing down, 1 360 tower in the center and a AC vent blowing to the fan above the light through 4" duct, the controller was mounted outside of the tent with PC fans (2) blowing away from tent go back and look at the test results image 1 i think FYI I not looking for pointers I am pointing out if you need customer service from Mars Good Luck, and if you bought your light from amazon your sht out of luck and enjoy your time with Alice there is no alice. Im sorry but your fav grower on youtube is biased either they have or are looking to get a sponsor. not all but the majority
i m not seeing anything especially wrong with the par map you've shared ...

so i don't even understand why you say the light intensity is too high in a corner ...

as i explain due to air circulation inside the tent it could happen locally that the environnemental condition are locally different than the rest of the tent ..

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Its not wind burn its a defective light and please don't say CalMag. 1 large box fan above the light blowing down, 1 360 tower in the center and a AC vent blowing to the fan above the light through 4" duct, the controller was mounted outside of the tent with PC fans (2) blowing away from tent go back and look at the test results image 1 i think FYI I not looking for pointers I am pointing out if you need customer service from Mars Good Luck, and if you bought your light from amazon your sht out of luck and enjoy your time with Alice there is no alice. Im sorry but your fav grower on youtube is biased either they have or are looking to get a sponsor. not all but the majority
Correct which is why I said look at their plants, reading those will tell you all you need to know about the environment they are receiving as well as the light. Then based off your own observations and research if the light you spotted then make a self informed decision. Light shopping… the love and hate relationship of indoor growing, a million opinions in every direction 🤣

I do appreciate you letting people know your experience with their customer service, that’s always a bummer especially with higher priced items,

How long have you owned the light? I know you said the first few grows, so you’ve probably had yours for awhile as well, if you take your UV glasses and look at the LED’s do you see a concentration of one spectrum LEDs in the corner with the issue opposed to the rest of the bars?

I had another light that I noticed one bar looked like it was half all one spectrum like they messed up installing the LED’s instead of the stagger I saw in the other bars half of one side of the bar was all one color spectrum, that light never gave me an issue, it’s long gone now but maybe something to check quick?

Stokes

Stokes

Alice ghosted this dude then spent her break talking about some colossal asshole that doesnt know how to grow and gets mad and throws things when people try to help him

Choppr

Choppr

What size tent is that? 3x6?
Now that is an excellent question Mike! You have Good Eyes! I think Its one of Vivosuns worst selling sizes because its being marketed as a 2 x 5, dimensionally its 32 x 60 x 80 I guess the Chinese cant figure out its 4" short of 3 ft. and 8" larger than 2 ft. (it closer to 3ft than 2ft) lol... its what should be called a 3 x 5, its a perfect sized tent Ive had 6 plants in this thing, I have 3 of these, 2 in a bedroom 1 in the garage, this tent size is tighter to the wall and 5 ft long, not too many catch it when buying! Right on!

remember If buying #vivosun use promo code "chopsgrow"

IMG 5372
Wk 85 almost 2nd wk of Flower  3
Choppr

Choppr

I started a couple of the hazemans chocolate thai of drawohs line but culled them because it was still too cool in my basement. I still have plenty. How long did it take to finish? Im considering putting some outside even tho on paper they dont have time to finish

Hey, you seem like a man of culture. You ever run anything by Fleur Du Mal? Ive never heard of them, but goddamn this bubblegum looks tempting. Sorry to hijack thread
I grew bubblegum in the late 90's (everybody did-lol) Nope never heard of Fleur? Shes a beauty!

The Coco Puffs was a full 18 weeks, I have a technique I use to stunt the height of Tall Sativa's to keep them out of the light fixtures... I top them only once, at the 5th node, at the same time I clip all of their big fan leaves off, this slows them way down and they grow roots, then when they finally get their vigor back they dont get so tall and the buds are almost the entire length of the Branch, It controls the height without hurting how the buds fill in... here's the pix of Hazemans "Coco Puffs"... like I said though not a hint of chocolate at all, straight up Lemon Thai, this was a good offering by Hazeman!

IMG 5759
IMG 5788
IMG 5789
IMG 5790
IMG 5791
IMG 5792
IMG 5793
IMG 5794
IMG 5795
IMG 5833
Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Now that is an excellent question Mike! You have Good Eyes! I think Its one of Vivosuns worst selling sizes because its being marketed as a 2 x 5, dimensionally its 32 x 60 x 80 I guess the Chinese cant figure out its 4" short of 3 ft. and 8" larger than 2 ft. (it closer to 3ft than 2ft) lol... its what should be called a 3 x 5, its a perfect sized tent Ive had 6 plants in this thing, I have 3 of these, 2 in a bedroom 1 in the garage, this tent size is tighter to the wall and 5 ft long, not too many catch it when buying! Right on!

remember If buying #vivosun use promo code "chopsgrow"
I was actually looking for one haha was considering one for a mother tent for 3 mothers but when you search in the US it’s all 2x2 3x3 2x4 4x4 2x8 8x8 and 10x10 (10 x 10 is fucking awesome I set one up for my brother in law almost a year ago now, with 4x Phlizon FD6500’s he’s got veggies, weed, everything goin in there 🤣)

Top Bottom