Why do my autos look different/not flowering?

• Thread starter Davethadude88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Davethadude88

Davethadude88

I got banana kush seed from ilgm and the sprouted at same time but I think they are two different strains not sure

Why do my autos look differentnot flowering
Why do my autos look differentnot flowering 2
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Man what a bummer these plants look like they need some serious help. The wilted and yellowing leads me to believe that this is an overwatering issue however in the pic the dirt appears dry. Have you had them in those large pots since they were seedlings?

growsince79

growsince79

Wow all that lst and defoliation really fucked shit up. I'd toss em and start over. Next time just let them grow.

Davethadude88

Davethadude88

Man what a bummer these plants look like they need some serious help. The wilted and yellowing leads me to believe that this is an overwatering issue however in the pic the dirt appears dry. Have you had them in those large pots since they were seedlings?
Yes they have been in there since seedlings. How can I fix the problem?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Look at your nodes if you see 2 vertical spikes they messed up and plants will never flower, if you see 2 v shaped pistils at nodes and plant is clearly female cutting your cycle to 12/12 sometimes this will induce flowering, Methisto will open there USA store today at 3pm EST, I have been running autos 10+ years and in my opinion they are the best, even there f1 & 2 free bees flower and never bought seeds from them that did not, some of there strains are as far along as f7 so very stable, if you decide to buy be logged in and ready bc they sell out in minutes there that good, I recommend tooth decay, or sodk , cheaper than a bank + free seeds and swag. Pic tooth decay.

20191228 182511
Davethadude88

Davethadude88

Thanks the smaller one is not in flower that’s why I posted I’ll try 12/12 and see if if flowers. The other even though I went to far on LST at least it’s in flower and I can get a little smoke of it

TSD

TSD

Should I back off on the low stress training
You're not supposed to transplant, train or defoliate autos, they don't have the time to recover. They never get large enough to require lst, that's for photos that get big and bushey, autos stay small.

Davethadude88

Davethadude88

Look at your nodes if you see 2 vertical spikes they messed up and plants will never flower, if you see 2 v shaped pistils at nodes and plant is clearly female cutting your cycle to 12/12 sometimes this will induce flowering, Methisto will open there USA store today at 3pm EST, I have been running autos 10+ years and in my opinion they are the best, even there f1 & 2 free bees flower and never bought seeds from them that did not, some of there strains are as far along as f7 so very stable, if you decide to buy be logged in and ready bc they sell out in minutes there that good, I recommend tooth decay, or sodk , cheaper than a bank + free seeds and swag. Pic tooth decay.
6A194D24 AC25 4B0D BC2F 8BB02C11B94C

This is what you talking about?

Davethadude88

Davethadude88

You're not supposed to transplant, train or defoliate autos, they don't have the time to recover. They never get large enough to require lst, that's for photos that get big and bushey, autos stay small.
I’ll start my next one and just let it go. Harvest what I can out of this grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom