Yellow Tips On Some And Not Others

• Thread starter maya42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
maya42

maya42

I would normally agree. BUT I have fed nothing .... only water . Been in the same pot for at least a month.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
The soil may be releasing good amounts of N at this point, especially if feather meal is used as the N source, as it's a slow release source of N.
Or
She might be telling you its time to transplant.
Overall she looks fine though.

maya42

maya42

the plant is in a soil/chicken manure mix. I talked to the person I learned the recipe from, and we water different. I think I was letting these pots dry out too much and the pH would rise.... or the mix Is a little hot for now. Either way they should be ok. Only certain strains.

CannaTech

CannaTech

Maya your last post says it, its a pH issue on top of nute burn. The curling is from the pH and the tips are from the burn. (chicken manure is a nutrient ;) )
and yeah, they should be fine. its nothing major. some plants are nute sensitive compared to others. be sure to check the runoff of the pots to see what the pH coming out is like to get an idea on what the roots are sitting in.

Happy Growing and stay green!

maya42

maya42

No problems since. Just a little too dry for the strength. All starts are looking great!

Top Bottom