Yellowing leaves..any ideas please

• Thread starter chippy123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chippy123

Hey all

Outdoor grower in Australia. As natural as possible. Had problems with heat stress before with temps in the high 30s celcius. But getting over that I think. Leaves discoloured and curled up, crispy even. Ph in soil is 6.5 and has been now for about a month. Wayering deeply every 2-3 days, under shade cloth in prime heat and light of the day. So all good there, deficiency in something? Thoughts please on what I could do to rectify. Naturally as possible. Pics to follow

Thanks all

Yellowing leavesany ideas please
Yellowing leavesany ideas please 2
Yellowing leavesany ideas please 3
Yellowing leavesany ideas please 4
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Plant looks great. Just finishing up her stretch and setting buds.
Time to ease up on the Nitrogen a bit and hit her with a good flowering mix.

Fast forward to 8 min.

Don't worry about the plant. Just dog days of summer light, don't try and fix it.
You don't need to fallow this to the letter but it's how I flower my plants indoors or out.

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Shes gonna need a few shots on N over the next couple weeks or shes gonna struggle to finish. Thats a lot of yellowing starting for just barely beginning to flower.
Looks very sativa so you could have 15+ weeks of flower time left, id feed a light N feed until at least week 5 of flower with how sativa looking that is.

C

chippy123

Shes gonna need a few shots on N over the next couple weeks or shes gonna struggle to finish. Thats a lot of yellowing starting for just barely beginning to flower.
Looks very sativa so you could have 15+ weeks of flower time left, id feed a light N feed until at least week 5 of flower with how sativa looking that is.
Cheers. My ph is pretty much spot on, watering good, struggled with heat and light fluctuations not long ago but came back from that. Ideas for natural nitrogen feed? Have thought about transplanting to larger pot as seems all root

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Do not transplant at this stage. Bad Idea!
Feed the soil! The soil will take care of the plants needs.
The yellowing is not lack of nitrogen. It's caused buy long sunny days. Could need a little iron. This plant is almost finished growing.
It will still need nitrogen but only about 25% of what it was getting during veg.

The Molasses and Alaska 0 10 10 will feed your soil microbes. They will produce enough nitrogen for the plant.
They also contain iron and many other needed nutrients the plant my require. The 10- 10 will provide plenty of Phosphorus and potassium as the plant looks for them. Just to be on the safe side you could top dress with 2 tablespoons of Dolomite lime and 2 tablespoons of Gypsum.
This is Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and a few other needed minerals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom