2nd grow, hopefully we’ve learned from past mistakes

• Thread starter RGWD0202
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RGWD0202

Week 5 day 38, the Pink Runtz by @RoyalQueenSeeds has great bud structure already, large dense buds with a really pungent smell, looking like a week8 or 9 finish. Greenpoints Purple Scout has a ton of really nice mid sized buds throughout the plant. These 2 plants completely filled a 4x4 mostly from the Purple Scout. Very happy with both varieties to this point. Purple Scout has a magnesium deficiency I think I may have corrected. The Pink Runtz has remained green and healthy from start until now. We’ll see if I can keep it that way for the next 3-4 weeks.

IMG 2762
IMG 2760
IMG 2752
IMG 2751
IMG 2756
IMG 2761
IMG 2753
R

RGWD0202

Day 56 from flip. @RoyalQueenSeeds Pink Runtz is chonkey, and should be ready in a week or so. Very big dense buds on this one. Purple Scout by Greenpoint is probably 2 weeks away. It has about 30 top sites most are dense and mid sized. I need to chop them together so will likely let the Runtz go a few days longer and chop Purple Scout a few days early. Looking at 10days for the chop. Both are fox tailing, not horribly but not a fan of it. I am struggling getting the temps in the tent below 84 when the lights come on with this heat we are having which I think is reason for the fox tails. Any advice is welcome. Exhaust is on full go and dehumidifier is in the doorway with door open to the room to let the heat from the dehumidifier go into the next room. I don’t have budget for a portable ac unit. Drying is not going to be ideal either but hopefully I can keep it closer to 70 than 80 when that time comes.

IMG 2895
IMG 2897
IMG 2900
IMG 2905
IMG 2902
IMG 2901
IMG 2903
IMG 2906
RoyalQueenSeeds

RoyalQueenSeeds

Supporter
Day 56 from flip. @RoyalQueenSeeds Pink Runtz is chonkey, and should be ready in a week or so. Very big dense buds on this one. Purple Scout by Greenpoint is probably 2 weeks away. It has about 30 top sites most are dense and mid sized. I need to chop them together so will likely let the Runtz go a few days longer and chop Purple Scout a few days early. Looking at 10days for the chop. Both are fox tailing, not horribly but not a fan of it. I am struggling getting the temps in the tent below 84 when the lights come on with this heat we are having which I think is reason for the fox tails. Any advice is welcome. Exhaust is on full go and dehumidifier is in the doorway with door open to the room to let the heat from the dehumidifier go into the next room. I don’t have budget for a portable ac unit. Drying is not going to be ideal either but hopefully I can keep it closer to 70 than 80 when that time comes.

Looking delicious mate 🌱😍🙌

Top Bottom