Anyone know whats wrong with my autos?

• Thread starter Gaberizzo01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gaberizzo01

I have them under 20/4 hour light cycle cause i wanted to see the change between 18/6 and 20/4, been giving nutrients up until about a week and a half ago when i started noticing the leaves dying and i thought i should flush and see what happens. Im using the advanced nutrients grow, micro, and bloom with bud candy and big bud. I have no idea what the soil pH is as i do not have a tester but i do plan on getting one asap. They have been getting about 4ml/L of nutrients and a gallon of water per plant, up until a week and a half ago as i said previously. I believe its nutrient lockout or a nitrogen deficiency but this is only my third grow ever and im not quite experienced enough yet, and i know the leaves are supposed to die off when the plant reaches late flowering stage but these are nowhere close. If anyone has any idea what this this could be any help is appreciated and i have more information if needed

Anyone know whats wrong with my autos
Anyone know whats wrong with my autos 2
T

thatcoffeewater

They mostly look dried out to me. Maybe some humidity issues. Beautiful buds btw

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
The yellowing (chlorosis) of the leaves does look like nitrogen deficiency. The downward curling leaf tips, however, are an indication of excess nitrogen. I don't know how it could be both. Perhaps the chlorosis is due to high light intensity or senescence. Low humidity can also cause chlorosis of the leaf tips.

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

That's a great plant, at the same time the issue is probably nitrogen or zinc

Galgrows

Galgrows

Are they getting any airflow? Looks pretty crammed in there. If those were mine i'd take out each one give them a trim from the bottom and take off all those yellow dead leaf they don't recover. They need air space.

Top Bottom